Thread: Anyone else's stuff disappear after the update?

Anyone else's stuff disappear after the update?

Just did an update. My 3rd birthday reward thing next to the waterfall has disappeared. (Sorry, can't remember what it's called)

Anyone else have issues?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Dragon Tales building doesn't show when there are no Dragon Tales events active.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes mine is still crashing I have to remove the app and reinstall every time if want to play what a hassle

Rhino Keeper
    I thought it was just me! I don't reinstall I just cold boot; but it takes too long to even do that. I sure hope someone from TL sees this post. I have 1.9GB free memory on my iPad so that can't be the issue. I journal stuff and I began to see a pattern where it begins to act wierd. First it just displays less habitats; but still see dragons and play banners. Then it stops displaying dragons; but play banners are displayed, finally only islands are displayed with large sparkles; but no play banners. Also one it begins to go south the social guage no longer registers I tried just visiting all the ones affected and while I got my reward that was it no social progress. This is abpnnoying at best; but the fact that only a few people have noticed it is really bad. When it first happened I thought mtpy player had quit and sold all their things; but then I saw more players and realized it was the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The Dragon Tales building doesn't show when there are no Dragon Tales events active.
    please have someone take a look at this. The symptom only manifests when visiting other kingdoms. After about 10 visits things begin to degrade. After it degrades when you return home some habitats don't display and dragons may disappear. I have tried just closing and reopening the game and that doesn't help. I have to do hard reset or cold boot! Help!

New Resident
    Just lost all my jewels I got from trades and lost all my carousel poles I had accumulated from battles I was up to 79 poles now down to one after completing a battle. Also after completing a quest in which I got a lotus blossom it won't let me collect it.

New Resident
    Uninstalled dragon story spring and reinstalled and
    everything I lost came back. But still can't collect after doing a quest. It seems to be stuck.

New Resident
    I was playing dragon story spring and was on level 52. After last update my game is now back to level 2 and my storm8 I'd was different. How do I get my game back to level 52 again and my old Storm8 I'd back. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Becca2491 View Post
    I was playing dragon story spring and was on level 52. After last update my game is now back to level 2 and my storm8 I'd was different. How do I get my game back to level 52 again and my old Storm8 I'd back. Any help would be appreciated.
    Maybe you're just somehow logged into the wrong account?

Did you try logging into your account with your old/standard ID and password yet?
    (You can do that by opening the menu, clicking Social, going to the Invite tab and clicking the green button with Account Settings written on it. Now there should be another green button with Log in to Another Account written on it. Click it and insert your normal Storm8 login-stuff (aka, your ID and your password).
    Dunno if that will actually work, but it's always worth a try, I guess.)

Of course, if you already tried that, then just ignore I wrote anything in the first place.^^'