Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips Flood!

Executive Chef

Tips Flood!

I know everyone wants tips.
    I want tips too.
    The issue is, there's a flood of tips that aren't leaving my tables clear for my neighbors to tip me.
    I clear my tables and the right next SECOND my tables are amost all full!
    It has been going on now for 4 days now, but it is starting to get really annoying,
    because :
    1- I am losing 6 tips for the sake of one ( yes some people are this way! )
    2- I do not have the time to be 24/7 clearing my tables.

I had this problem with RS too last year, as well!

Yes I like visitors coming and tipping, but when they hinder my neighbors from tipping, and they just tip once, then BIG FAT NO ! I am losing money because of them, not making it!

TL ...S8 whoever knows about this problem, please do something about it.

Aside from this Bakery Story is not a "balanced" game, as far as prices ( of everything) -compared to the money made -is concerned!
    Who opens a bakery to NOT make money? Maybe S8 to make us buy gems!

I was told the prices on everything was changed (doubled) I think S8 should fire the person responsible of this change, and the one who approved it! But I am sure they got a bonus

There's no way in h....One could expand with coins! OBVIOUSLY! Count how much gems you need to do it with 80 gem/ expansion, Good business for S8 bad for us!

Back to subject, please check what is happening with this tipping flood that is drying my cash !
    Last edited by Liloze; 04-10-15 at 01:08 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

We've taken a look at your account and we were not able to reproduce this issue. Can you try reinstalling the game to see if you still have reappearing tips?

Executive Chef
    All right will delete and reinstall thank you

Executive Chef
    Deleted reinstalled and cleared some tables to see if the problem is still there.
    will edit my post to give back info, thank you for the prompt response,
    I had the fright of my life though when all my S8 games went back to level 1
    You got me there

Edit to add : Until now I got nothing, while before not a second paases before my tables are filled, crossing my fingers the delete/ reinstall worked.

Otherwise I will inform you again, thank you for the help
    Last edited by Liloze; 04-10-15 at 02:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    Seems my problem is back ! I am unable to keep my tables empty !
    2 of my neighbors tried 3 times to tip me in less than half an hour and every time I clear my tables, they are full again! in matter if minutes!

There are seconds between tippers! It is becoming a major problem for me!

please do something about it, it is really becoming annoying!

I have 45 tables in my bakery, I am now keeping only 21 clear,
    otherwise I won't even have the whole list on my news feed of who tipped to tip them back! ( because many tip once)

PLEASE, the time on my news feed is by the second!
    I monitored it, in less than 5 minutes 21 tables were full, with more than 10 names showing on my news feed deleting the old ones at the bottom!

Some names have the same timing with no seconds even between them! Which means it is not 10 tippers but more than 20 at this rate!
    There must be something wrong!

Editing to add : I cleared the 21 tables before posting, now they are filling again!
    pleaseeee do something, Both nbrs gave up tipping, if this continues I am sure they will delete me
    All free tables are full again !

19 tables full while I posted and now the last are being filled! is this a bug?

I will delete 21 tables again, please someone, S8, TL do something about it !

Editing again to say : 21 tables filled again, and you can see on my news feed the time difference non- existing between tippers, there must be a bug somewhere!
    Last edited by Liloze; 04-12-15 at 05:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Seems until now the flow is manageable to a certain extent.
    I have noticed that it is during afternoon/ evening that the flood starts.
    I will edit my post if the problem restart again as it did yesterday!

Executive Chef
    Back to the same issue

Executive Chef
    Photos News Feed showing the timing between tips today!
    Yesterday it was by the seconds!

All of neighbors are fiding it hard to tip me, because it is always full!
    This is becoming really really annoying!
    This is starting to hinder my game!
    Is There someone even following this issue?

Last edited by Liloze; 04-14-15 at 09:10 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Do you have a high social rating?( You do tons of tipping ?) If you do, then you will always remain at the top of the community list and get tons of tips.

Try letting your social bar drop down some by not tipping so much to see if this helps.

Why do you only keep 21 tables clear? If you are getting that many visits, why not open up all your tables to make more money.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Do you have a high social rating?( You do tons of tipping ?) If you do, then you will always remain at the top of the community list and get tons of tips.

Try letting your social bar drop down some by not tipping so much to see if this helps.

Why do you only keep 21 tables clear? If you are getting that many visits, why not open up all your tables to make more money.
    Hello Cooky Panda, thank you for the advice

Yes I do have a high social rating of 4 stars,
    but I did have the same 4 stars way before this issue started last week !

I only tip my neighbors, and I do tip back all who tips me, I cannot not do it, I mean it is out of principle, I feel like I am stealing if I don't

But I do not go around visiting other community players and tip!

I had to keep only 21 tables open, to be able to know who tipped me to tip back.
    See, the flow of tips is so fast sometimes, the news feed delete the old names automatically, and replace them with 10 new.
    I wanted a to keep a "mark" of the last name I tipped, and despite this sometimes I get more than 10 names because they tip once!

I had this problem last year with Restaurant Story, but after 3 or 4 days it disappeared.
    But In BS it is not resolving itself

Honestly no, I am not making money, since my Neighbors who tip me 6 aren't able to do so,
    while visitors often tip once lol

I really don't know what to do anymore, it is hindering my neighbors, I am afraid they will delete me,
    because of me messing up THEIR social rating
    I also noticed that it is in specific times this happens, in the morning, and in the afternoon/evening.
    Thanks again Cooky Panda appreciate the help, I do hope to keep getting tips lol but really not like this lol
    I feel like am looking a gift horse in the mouth lol
    Some might say the girl is crazy whining because of tips !
    But I swear sometimes the tips are appearing by the second, something must be wrong!
    Last edited by Liloze; 04-14-15 at 12:14 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast