Thread: Re-release of Puebla oven and drink maker

Farm Supplier

Re-release of Puebla oven and drink maker

Hi S8, I was just wondering if you will be releasing the Puebla stuff for everyone? Many players, myself included, never did those goals but have had access to buy the ovens and decor for the last week but others have found it still locked. Can you tell us what is happening? There are many sad players wondering why they didn't get to have the Puebla items when their neighbors did.
    Thank you

New Resident
    I agree! I am the one of sad player!!!!
    Why I could'nt have Puebla stuff?!! Really sad about this game!😭

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to understand why some players do have access and others do not. So far the explanation given only explains why one group of players have access, but not why others also have access.

I agree. I play on an android and an iOS iphone, but pueblo oven is still locked. What device has access and why not the ones I have?!? If everyone does not have access, no one should have access. Its not right!

New Resident
    Agree..!now, i just notice that the puebla oven and drinking machine is gone from the list... what happen exactly..?

I emailed team lava about not getting Puebla items. They replied yesterday saying "we are removing old locked items in order to clean up market. May make available for limited time for everyone to enjoy in the future." I have a lot of neighbors that weren't able to get the Puebla items including myself. We are not very happy. Hopefully team lava will rerelease those items.

Farm Supplier
    The Puebla oven parts just showed up in the giftable parts section, so perhaps they will release it again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by hiranida View Post
    Agree..!now, i just notice that the puebla oven and drinking machine is gone from the list... what happen exactly..?
    Yea, i came on here, asking the same question, im getting gifts from those appliances, wasting space if we cant get them