Thread: not getting bombs on evolving

Rhino Keeper

not getting bombs on evolving

i have 25 bombs (round ones) in my storage. i already got the radioactive dragon so not mining its green element now. i wanted to collect bombs for new release in mine... but now i am not getting any more bombs on evolving dragons !!! is 25 bombs, the max. limit to store them ??

Fashion Designer
    Yes, 25 is the limit. My suggestion is to use bombs to get food and stay just below the bomb limit. Would be a waste otherwise

Nightclub Owner
    You've reached the max limit hence nothing more, you should stop evolving and use all your existing bombs before evolving more dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    If you are like me and have a backlog of dragons for evolving, just keep a little head room for the new bombs. If you are evolving a 12 hour dragon that will give 3 bombs (you get one bomb per every 4 hours of evolving time) so keep your bombs at 22. I also schedule long evolves to coincide with the mine closing. I have a Titan evolving now (32 hours so 8 bombs) and 25 bombs saved up. When my Titan comes out tonight I'll have the 25 bombs I've saved plus another 8 to get me started on the new mining dragon.