Thread: Quick Serve Bug Pertaining to Quick Serve Gifts - Tropical Cruise Catering Game

Angry Quick Serve Bug Pertaining to Quick Serve Gifts - Tropical Cruise Catering Game

I just experienced a bug shortly after earning the Quick Serves in the Tropical Cruise Catering Game. Following is exactly what happened:

1. Before the issue occurred tonight, I noted a total of 30 Quick Serves total in my Quick Serve bank (many were earned via the game).
    2. When I went to accept my gifts from friends, I received a message indicating that I couldn't accept any additional Quick Serve gifts until I used some of my existing Quick Serves (I had too many). It left those gifts in my gift list when I proceeded to the game.
    3. I noted that I had 16 Quick Serves/Pending Gifts from Friends waiting for me.
    4. I spent exactly 16 Quick Serves on a meal that was cooking, to speed up the food and serve it immediately.
    5. I noted the number of Quick Serves available immediately dropped to 14 in my bank.
    6. I went back to my Gift List and and noted that all of my 16 friends and Quick Serve gifts were still available. I clicked the "Accept & Gift Back" button, anticipating that it would give me back some Quick Serves to my bank.

Actual Result: I still have only 14 Quick Serves total. I did not receive any of the Quick Serve gifts that my friends sent me. Why is this? I would never have used my other Quick Serves if I had known the game was going to ***** me out of the gifts. Is this a bug or is this intentional?
    Last edited by CindysTNFarm; 04-23-15 at 09:03 PM.

Sorry to hear that! Did you try force closing the game to see if they showed up after? Let me know.

No they never did. And the situation is only getting worse. I just logged a new but related issue tonight. I force close this game so many times it's ridiculous. Someone shouldn't have to do that to successfully play a game, but it's necessary with this one.