Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New accounts

Host(ess)
    There not responding to us for a couple reasons I think some players will buy points to spend on slaves they don't want ya to stop spending

Host(ess)
    Here's something I have notice the ones that are playing restaurant story and farm story are getting things answered and it's those players that come to vampires and zombies and will attack us seasoned players then once we attack them back they run crying to storm 8 and then this the fear of us losing our accounts that took a year to go 20 Lvl s

Host(ess)
    Are our accounts safe on other servers like gonzo n nuts storm8rich rotten 4 apple . I do know once I heard no more mini s I tried and on them servers no

Host(ess)
    Yeah you can see I'm not liking the thought of losing any of my account none are younger than 1 year and at a year are still Lvl 20 Lvl 50 are close to 3 years I live to play these games yes I have a life I'm a owner of a Landscapin comp and on the hr I make as much as my well paid lawyer I can answer almost any question from all these games but one are you taking vampires away from us

New Resident
    Storm 8 is behaving in a very juvenile manner. No responses to customers' Qs. No advance notices about shutting down VL and ZL games. Time to find similar games but from different developer(s) who respond to their customers and who values them.

New Resident
    Thank u dead!,unfortunately I transferred the mobsters game after vampires live was taken off the App Store so I've messed it up &cant continue playing now?is there anyway to fix this on my end?support hasn't emailed me back.its been a few days so I'm guessing I'm @ a no win situation here..again thank you for the dencency of responding..I appreciate any help or advice.

New Resident
    @deadphone69,thanku I transferred the mobsters game back& now have vampires back up&running!!sorry I'm not very smart w all this tech stuff but what u said stuck to me &figured I'd give it a try!!ty,Ty,Ty!!

New Resident
    So, i had to switch Phones. I downloaded vampires live on my New phone, but it says clans are no longer recruiting. The thing is, im not trying to create a New account, i've had mine for years now. And yet, the game does not give me even an option to log in. Is there a way around this or i'am out of luck?

Ive been working on my Vamp for 4 years now and cant tranfer to my new phone because of this. I want answers PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon2236 View Post
    So, i had to switch Phones. I downloaded vampires live on my New phone, but it says clans are no longer recruiting. The thing is, im not trying to create a New account, i've had mine for years now. And yet, the game does not give me even an option to log in. Is there a way around this or i'am out of luck?
    I am having this same problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast