Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Since this is a low level account, based on the explanation I gave earlier (and my own experience with two of these) you should be able to boost your tree up to level 7-8 in a day or two of newspaper scouring. That should give you a few blossoms from goals and set you up to reap a decent number from the tree. You probably won't be able to get Bambi, but if you're dedicated enough to collect every 3 hours from the tree, and using your flax sales money to buy floating lanterns, then you should be able to get the first and second individual prize, and qualify for the community prizes. It will be hard work for a day or two, but I think you can get some prizes and this event does have very nice prizes even for the early ones (bonsai sakura is so easy to get but so cute! and the community prize pond is gorgeous and animated)

If you're willing to spend gems on paper lanterns, you obviously will get further. More and more people are completing their trees and putting parts out so it may even be possible to upgrade your blossom tree to a high level. Although the benefits are diminishing with the time left, it does make for a very nice looking decoration.

Good luck!
    Thanks! I will try my hardest, I'm at around 3,000/5,100 in terms of XP, hopefully the rest comes quickly!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by jsburas View Post
    I am needing 4 stones to upgrade tree. If anyone can help I would appreciate so much! I can trade 4 flowers in return if needed
    I have some I can give u. Just message me at my farm. Anythingyouwant99

Very nicely done!

Quote Originally Posted by jrhgohawks View Post
    I was super excited to get the deer! I actually reorganized my entire farm over the weekend after getting it late last week. I decided to make a special habitat for it. What do you think? I didn't care for the Fawn Meadow much so I tried to obscure it with the trees.

Attachment 20214
    very nicely done! :-))

I have a dilemma......... I worked ALL day to get my second farm's blossom tree done!!!! BUT.......I still don't have the pegoda or Bambi. Will I still be able to collect blossoms every three hours even though my tree is completed???????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    I have a dilemma......... I worked ALL day to get my second farm's blossom tree done!!!! BUT.......I still don't have the pegoda or Bambi. Will I still be able to collect blossoms every three hours even though my tree is completed???????
    Yes you can.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    A completed blossom tree will get you 60 blossoms every 3 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    I will sell the rest of my tree expansion parts at 9am PST. Hopefully, I can resist the urge to buy them when I see them.

Sold out.
    Last edited by jigsaw75; 05-12-15 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jigsaw75 View Post
    I will sell the rest of my tree expansion parts at 9am PST. Hopefully, I can resist the urge to buy them when I see them.

Sold out.
    Thank you. I was able to upgrade to level 14 on my tree from your extra parts!!!

I leveled up my tree enough to get me the Bambi in time, so I will be posting spare parts from now on. Just an FYI.

Edit: done with my stash, will be sending singles from now on.
    Last edited by nadavolf; 05-12-15 at 12:54 PM.