Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    12 deliveries -- 1 stone this is BAD
    me too ankavale...12 deliveries...1 lantern oil...it will get better I'm sure!!

Fashion Designer
    On the Easter event we were guaranteed to get a bunny if we completed all of the goals. Does anyone know if we are guaranteed to get that sweet little deer if we do all of the goals? I know that we are to collect blossoms to unlock the prizes with the last one being the deer, but was just wondering if I should do the goals as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    On the Easter event we were guaranteed to get a bunny if we completed all of the goals. Does anyone know if we are guaranteed to get that sweet little deer if we do all of the goals? I know that we are to collect blossoms to unlock the prizes with the last one being the deer, but was just wondering if I should do the goals as well.
    I doubt the goals will have much impact for this event, its all about collecting blossoms this time around for the deer and havnt seen any sign of another animal
    There are deco items as prizes too so dont think there'll be more as goal rewards
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ithry18 View Post
    To let everyone know, I got 20 blossoms from the paper lantern. So we don't always get upgrading parts.

Edit: oops queentina3. JINX lol
    LOL!!! You got 20??? I only got 10. *whimpers* None of my deliveries have given me anything to upgrade the Spring Blossom either. But it has been given me maps and land deeds. Sure, now when I don't want them but upgrade parts for the darn tree.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Nightclub Owner
    To all,

I've updated the first post with as much information as I have, but I'm sure there are things I'm overlooking - going through a similar event like this on Castle Story not that long ago. Can you all take a look and let me know if there is anything I should add that isn't self-explanatory? I'm hoping to avoid a long thread with question after question, so if I can add the most common ones to the first post, it may help people from having to dig through the thread for answers.

Thanks!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

I'm sorry for being so thick, but, by deliveries, they mean Airplane deliveries????
    Also I checked Stormie's farm and he doesn't have anything in there from this event yet .
    Also, are people buying more than one wooden paper lantern to use as decoration?
    I'm not really understanding the lantern thing. Why are there two??
    I'm sure I'll think up more questions as I time goes on. Thanks Peeps!!!

Rhino Keeper
    So no one else is having an issue with Stormie not selling anything ?

Fashion Designer
    ErnieKatz, Yes it is Airplane deliveries. I also checked Stormie's farm and didn't see any event related stuff, but it is early yet. You can buy more than one wooden paper lantern, but they are one time use so if you use it, it will probably disappear like the bunny trap did on the Easter event. I'm still learning as we go!

Aroara, I haven't had any issues with stormie not selling anything. I have noticed that he lists daily 6 things and if I purchase something it doesn't get a new item listed until the next day.
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 04-23-15 at 04:56 PM. Reason: more info to put in

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    I'm sorry for being so thick, but, by deliveries, they mean Airplane deliveries????
    Also I checked Stormie's farm and he doesn't have anything in there from this event yet .
    Also, are people buying more than one wooden paper lantern to use as decoration?
    I'm not really understanding the lantern thing. Why are there two??
    I'm sure I'll think up more questions as I time goes on. Thanks Peeps!!!
    -Yes, plane deliveries. When it arrives back it MAY give you one of the items needed to upgrade the Blossom. However, it will most likely be a rare drop. I've not received one yet.
    -Some may, but I'm not. They cost 35 gems a piece. Depending on how good the Floating Lantern (coin one) is for drops, I may get a few of those over the coming days.
    -One Lantern is for coins, one is for Gems. The one for Gems offers more than the one for Coins does, at least according to the back of the card.
    -Stormie may not have updated his shop yet. I know he had items for sale earlier in the day, as I purchased items from him.
    -Do check the first post as your other questions may already be answered in it.

Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    So no one else is having an issue with Stormie not selling anything ?
    He sold items earlier but I'd already bought them from him. He probably hasn't been updated again yet for you, if you purchased from him after TL reset.

Farm Supplier
    This is the lamest event so far! I've done mulitple deliveries & got 1 lantern oil. Whatta waste. I think I'll skip this event.

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast