Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amiableal View Post
    The paper lantern for the first goal (35 gems, but a rebate) is one of those one-time buys. It disappears after applying an oil from delivery, and you buy again. I wouldn't. The 'coinage' for this event seems to be oils from delivery and blossoms from the 2,500 coin plant/water garden. The latter returns 4 blossoms every 3 hours. The first goal requires 40. A long haul, friends. If you're well-placed for coins, maybe spend for a second one. (Upgrades no doubt will come to return more). Keep in mind barn-storage for these items. After applying items to goals, oil and petals get stored in barn.
    You can only purchase 1 Spring Blossom (plant/water garden).
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I'm more concerned about having to spend 35 gems (which I don't think I have) with only the promise of 10 back, just to complete a goal.

And of course, I have to wait another 4 hours before I can play...
    I saw that too and thought the price was mega inflated. How much were those trees for Xmas? Something like 2500 or 5000 coins. The gem ones were much less than this lantern. I thought it could be cute dedoration and then I saw the price. Ha! I'm not paying for that foolishness.

Rhino Keeper
    This is grueling 15 orders 3 stones :/

Executive Chef
    The drop rate is so low. I've done a bunch of deliveries, and only got one lily pad so far. Hope it picks up a little. This is my first time in an event from the beginning. I leveled up into the Easter quest, but towards the end of it. I'm not sure what to expect yet. I guess I was hoping for a blossom every delivery, or something like that since so many are needed.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, queentina3, but in my market, there isn't a one limit on floating garden. Is this their glitch? They had a big one a few days ago allowing plot and trees purchase without posted limit, then a few days later seized the ones I'd bought. Wish they'd get their act together.

Farm Supplier
    Limit of 1 Spring Blossom item on my iPad.

Rhino Keeper
    Ive got the garden limited to 1 too
    I bought a paper lantern guys, thought you might like to know what i got
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	19916
    Unless i see some cool prizes from them i doubt ill buy more though
    Oh and theres no wait time for them like the floating lanterns
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Nightclub Owner
    Floating Lanterns and Paper Lanterns you can buy as many as you want. No wait time on Paper Lanterns but there is a 3 hour wait on Floating Lanterns. Spring Blossom is a one item purchase (see first post where it shows limit 1/1).

I received 10 Blossoms when I collected from the Paper Lantern. Will update this post with the pic in a little bit, have to update the first post with other information first.

Last edited by queentina3; 04-23-15 at 04:30 PM. Reason: added picture
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    Ive got the garden limited to 1 too
    I bought a paper lantern guys, thought you might like to know what i got
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	19916
    Unless i see some cool prizes from them i doubt ill buy more though
    Oh and theres no wait time for them like the floating lanterns
    To let everyone know, I got 20 blossoms from the paper lantern. So we don't always get upgrading parts.

Edit: oops queentina3. JINX lol
    Last edited by ithry18; 04-23-15 at 04:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Stormie selling nothing for me any one else having issues ??

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast