Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Executive Chef
    At this point, with half 2/3 of my day preoccupied with work and sleep, I have no doubt that I will not make it very far at all. Maybe, if I am lucky, to Stage 4.

At the very least, though, I would like to collect at least 500 blossoms so I can possible get the community prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    It is not a reasonable expectation to base a game on 24 hours play a day. Governments have got in all sorts of trouble for sleep depriving terrorists even when issues of national security have been at stake. Going without or interring with sleep for a two week period is not good for anyone's wellbeing and quite frankly if anyone feels they want to do that for the sake of a few pixels on a screen, they may need some help.

.....If you are at a stage 10 today, then you may be able to reach the goal if you can collect 6 times a day for the next 13 days. The problem has been getting to a stage 10 at this early on in the event. Very few people have. I had a look at a lot of my high level 50 - 60 active neighbours and only found 1 that was at stage 10. Most were at around stage 3.

By now people should have an idea of whether they stand a chance at getting the goal or not. I've been lucky today with some parts in the newspaper, particularly one high level player selling off because they were not upgradge at all. The more people who realise they can't meet the goal, the more that will be selling off their parts, so the fact that Storm8 have made this event so challenging may actually end up benefiting those who are going all out to try to reach the goal.

Anyone remember with the Christmas event when we thought it couldn't get any worse and they introduced the partridge goal and we had nothing but partridges and axes taking up spaces in the newspaper and inteferring with availability of parts. I would not be surprised to see them do the same thing again.

I see what you are saying. I thought most people were in the higher stages. I will say I was very lucky with the newspaper in the past few days and I got the majority of my parts from there. It certainly has hurt my bank though with all these fruitless deliveries. I recently gave up in trying to make everything for them. Now, I simply make the products I am good at and get a good return on and then by what I need. Not a perfect strategy but it seems to be working ok.

Christmas was rough, but I gave up early on that one because I knew I didn't have the time to devote to it with parties and family. These lamp oils seem to be similar to the axes for sure.

Rhino Keeper
    Heh I wish I was at stage 10...if I were I may actually consider giving up on sleep until the event is over, but alas I'm still stuck at stage 6...checking the newspaper constantly and sending out tons of deliveries daily, yet no lilipads can be found. Sigh. I'm so disappointed.

Fashion Designer
    But you can buy lanterns and use real money to buy gems and convert into cash to buy the lanterns. Then you have something to do with all that lantern oil that drops instead of lotus flowers, stones and lily pads.

Of course, that's what teamlava wants you to do. They are greedy and want as much as your money as they can get. Don't worry, when things get worse, they'll add something to make it more challenging so you'll spend gems and/or cash to get your goals. They are in this to wring out all the cash they can from you.

Make it easier on teamlava and give them all your cash now. That's their goal. Get your cash. If they can steal it ... Great. They will be more than happy to take advantage of your mistakes. But beware, if they make a mistake, they will take it back quickly so they don't suffer. Anything to improve their bottom line.

This is why I quit the game, but provided my neighbors with all the upgrade parts I could. I have given my farm to a friend to continue and do as she wishes. I'm no longer involved, but hanging out from time to time via one of my other farms (not the one arp teacher to this storm ID). I will still put out parts when I get them in the farm I'm hanging out in... Farm is called Bruce. But I'm only taking neighbors from my previous neighbors.

Executive Chef
    So I know that we all have a shortage of one item or of all three really, but why is it if I am actually lucky enough to find anything in someone's store besides the oil, there are absolutely no stones?!!! I need like 8 and I've been stuck for days now. But then again aren't we all....

Rhino Keeper
    Is the number of days changed?
    Or is this a sad glitch?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	20045

21 days would be nice!
    Last edited by Fasendaminha; 04-28-15 at 04:31 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine says 21 days too!!! And the actual clock says 20 days 1 hour and 30 minutes!! That's an extra week!

OMG please don't take that away from us! Please let us keep the extra week! LOL

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasendaminha View Post
    Or is this a sad glitch?

21 days would be nice!
    Thank you Storm Team!!!
    21 more days is going to make a big difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasendaminha View Post
    Or is this a sad glitch?

21 days would be nice!
    Same for me. It changed for 21 days. Let's see if it goes back to 14...

yeah, they extended the days, which i guess makes the final prize more achievable... but to be honest I don't really want to have to spend another 7 days scouring the newspaper for parts >_< I would have preferred they up the drop rates. Lotuses aren't so much of a problem now, it the lily pads now

Thanks you for the 21 one days through S8 They did a similar thing in Dragon Story when they were first testing out the events feature and the drop rates were all wonky. I believe this is here to stay.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795