Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Executive Chef
    Received 4 blossoms after the Spring Blossom was done with construction. Received a Lotus Flower from each of my first 2 deliveries. After a total of 11 deliveries so far, I received 3 Lotus flowers, 1 worn Stone and 1 Lamp oil. They are stored in the barn, so they can be sold.

The Lantern Oil goes in the Floating Lantern. it raised off the ground and started a 3 hour timer. Not sure what happens next.

If I did my math right, we get 4 blossoms every 3 hours (not including lanterns/gems). So it will take 30 hours to complete the first task after which we will probably be able to upgrade for more blossoms and/or more often. It will take 75 hours to get to the first prize without upgrade.

Executive Chef
    I don't like these collection events per se. Because I'm up all night. But Bambi can have a new Mom in the reindeer from Xmas, so sleep can bypass me for the next week! I wonder how many folks are gonna throw tantrums and day they'll quit? Hopefully none. We know the game is random. We know someone people will use gems. We know some can't afford them. We know some folks won't finish in time. But I hope we can keep the thread helpful and some parts are able to be sold.

I finished the Xmas one by a few hours. Didn't finish the birthday one. Or the fall one. I only have about 47 gems since I clicked and bought some dumb blackberries yesterday when making the jam.

Good luck, everyone! Let's all get our pet in the end!

I like your attitude orleansparish!

Rhino Keeper
    12 deliveries -- 1 stone this is BAD

Executive Chef
    I'm more concerned about having to spend 35 gems (which I don't think I have) with only the promise of 10 back, just to complete a goal.

And of course, I have to wait another 4 hours before I can play...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I'm more concerned about having to spend 35 gems (which I don't think I have) with only the promise of 10 back, just to complete a goal.

And of course, I have to wait another 4 hours before I can play...
    I'm pretty sure Piper is the leader this time around so it's her goals you need to worry about. I didn't receive another goal once I placed the gem lantern, so it all goes via Piper for this event. That means you don't have to do the gem lantern if you don't want to.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Piper is the leader this time around so it's her goals you need to worry about. I didn't receive another goal once I placed the gem lantern, so it all goes via Piper for this event. That means you don't have to do the gem lantern if you don't want to.
    Well, I'll find out more when I get home after work.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	19915
    We can sale this... I guess a good sign for any more possible parts

Rhino Keeper
    The paper lantern for the first goal (35 gems, but a rebate) is one of those one-time buys. It disappears after applying an oil from delivery, and you buy again. I wouldn't. The 'coinage' for this event seems to be oils from delivery and blossoms from the 2,500 coin plant/water garden. The latter returns 4 blossoms every 3 hours. The first goal requires 40. A long haul, friends. If you're well-placed for coins, maybe spend for a second one. (Upgrades no doubt will come to return more). Keep in mind barn-storage for these items. After applying items to goals, oil and petals get stored in barn.

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast