Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    There are people who pay $600 for a pair of shoes and think that's cheap. The industry article I read this last month reported that 64% of the revenues come from one quarter of 1% of the players.

A very tiny percentage of the players are paying enormous amounts, if the remaining 99.75% of the players are only responsible for 36% of the total revenues. In other words, in a representative group of 10,000 players, roughly 25 players are creating 64% of the revenues from that group of players.

The reality is that their playing style allows many, many people to play for free.
    Yes, it's important to appreciate these big spending players. They support the platform for the rest of us. There are a lot of rich people (& their children) in the world. They wouldn't think twice to spend gems to rush even the most basic tasks. It benefits the rest of us in many ways, as often they'll put up extra parts for sale since they don't really use them. I think some of the even more generous people will actually go out of their way to stock up their stands with blocks of 10 parts for the rest of use to find

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    "Google is your friend" means, you go to Google, type in Farm Story 2, and all these Hack programs pop up. These programs CLAIM that when you down load their program, it gives you endless amounts of coins and gems.
    A lot of games have hack programs. But IMHO you have to be very s****ed with computers to actually make this work. And I mean COMPUTER. Meaning there are a lot of steps to go thru with your PC/Laptop to make this possible.

I just don't understand why people have do this and run the risk of damaging their computers for a silly game.

I play this game for pleasure, I like to take my time, and play when I can.
    On top of this you have to be careful not to lose your own saved game in the process. If someone claims to be able to enable *****s on your farm, then they'll likely need to access your S8 account, which means they can steal your game or simply do something malicious like sell all of your hard earned items or hold them to ransom. It's definitely not worth the risk in my opinion, especially if you have already spent money on the game to get you to where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by raiinu View Post
    I'm completely stuck at level 11. I can't find upgrade parts in the paper to save my life, and all of my delivery options are things that I can't even make ::sigh::
    Cancel these orders. New order will come up and after a few rounds the game will go easy and ask for items already in your inventory. I regularly cancel orders that will take too long to fill (rare items like fishes, or long time items like clothing items).

Now that I'm rationing the space left in my barn, I'm cancelling orders with impunity. Only ever have 2-3 orders workable and the rest I'll cancel until I get easy simple items only.
    Last edited by JustKay; 05-05-15 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarmstory View Post
    I would like to know why I can't see my spring blossom tree. When I tap on the spot where I know where it is, there's just a yellow square and when it's time to harvest the blossoms, there's a while solid circle. Anybody know why this is? Thanks.
    I'm not sure how you got to this state, since I would assume it was displaying correctly. Did it glitch when you upgrade the tree to a new visibly different level? This sounds like a image\model corruption problem, most likely if the game was interrupted when trying to download the updated model. It displays a blank or a stock sprite now since it cannot load the true model\image.

In S8 games this happens often enough as new content keeps getting added that needs to be downloaded at odd times on a mobile device that usually doesn't have a 100% reliable connection. Once this happens you're sort of stuck with it until you upgrade the tree to the next level... unless you want to take the drastic option of deleting the local cached game data. You can either take the easy route of deleting the game, reinstalling it and letting it redownload ALL of the game data next time you open it. You game is saved on S8 servers so it should resync to your device as long as you don't do a device factory reset (or worse case login with your S8 ID that you used to access this forum). The slightly less extreme option would be to go into your device settings and find the FS2 application and delete just the locally saved game data. Reopening it after this should initiate a redownload of the content. In both cases make sure you are on a reliable connection like wifi because if your connection fails, you could end up with even more corrupted data and using mobile data tends to be more expensive. Whenever I have do this I try to leech Apple Store wifi

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Everyone has their own play styles. I don't mind not having new features as long as they have new content (ie. events, new decorations). For me redecorating my farm/store/island/eatery is the most interesting and creative part of these ex-TeamLava games. I prefer the creative side of customising your own farm, over the rigmarole of farming to level up and expand. Fashion Story is very heavily dependent on store decorating and this is why it has survived for so long with major feature updates and is still my favourite game out of them all. Every store looks completely different. FS2 maybe not so much with limited space and items, but with all the new decorations I see in other people's stores from all the recent events it is getting closer to that.

I do wish they would make some of the past items available again. I would pay gems for the first oriental themed set (bonsai, pagoda, koi pond) as they go well with this current event's items. From what I read online, they made the items buyable for gems just after the event so there shouldn't be a reason not to release them again. I took a hiatus from farming during that period and only just restarted playing now that we have more nice decorations to play with. Right now I'm setting up the area across the river like a Japanese garden in full bloom. Got some sugar cane planted there to look like a bamboo grove. Got all my people hanging out there under the cherry blossoms
    Agree, we have our own playstyle. Whilst I enjoy decorating my farm, it cannot replace game play which atm is a standstill with no advancements. I suppose when you reach max level and play fs2 as long as we had, you will then perhaps understand where we are coming from. In the mean time, happy farming.

Executive Chef
    Does bambi do anything or is it a animated decoration animal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Does bambi do anything or is it a animated decoration animal?
    Bambi is a pet

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    Bambi is a pet
    Yes i know that..sorry what i ment was does he drop items? Like the other pets?

Farm Supplier
    I am looking for stones or lily pads...willing to trade flowers...for some reason all I get from deliveries are flowers...

Host(ess)
    Will someone tell me how many blossoms for Bambi? thanks!