Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Well I wont finish, which sucks. Unless I want to spend 20 dollars on gems. Its my own fault. I was tired, bored, lazy and arrogant the first four days and didnt play very much. I would also keep forgetting to play. So I worked hard to make all I could and sell it quickly but the long hours for sugars, collecting milk, making ice cream, vanilla and chocolate and the sauces to then make sundae and whatnot, didnt net me enough money. So i could make it up with the blossoms by buying lanterns.

Oh well, we win some and we lose some. Then they gave us extra days! I can only blame myself and wish I hadnt been so lax and stayed on top of it like I did the xmas event. I wont lose sleep over it, as I know another event will come, ill try my best and if we get another unique animal, that sucker will be mine!

Who knows, maybe he will show up in pipers treehouse one day. Which would be a world cheaper than 20 dollars for a game I dont play as much as I used to. Good luck to those still within reach and congrats to all who got Bambi!
    Do you need more tree parts? I now have 46 of everything and it's only been awhile since I sold out my stock. I will sell these in 20 minutes, midnight PST.

Sold out
    Last edited by jigsaw75; 05-18-15 at 12:55 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I have also more than 40 of each part. So if you need something, write on my wall.
    (ID is my name)

Even if you don't get the bambi in time, a fully upgraded tree looks very nice as decoration

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by summit777 View Post
    I have also more than 40 of each part. So if you need something, write on my wall.
    (ID is my name)

Even if you don't get the bambi in time, a fully upgraded tree looks very nice as decoration
    Totally agree.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Woop im so happy!!! My baby fawn is now on my farm...my very 1st pet!!! My daughter has named her blossom very fitting name good luck everyone i will continue to collect and and post parts for everyone
    CONGRATS!!!
    Im so happy you managed to bring your baby home
    I knew you could do it, well done.

Farm Supplier
    This stupid Little deer has become more of an achievement for me than it should. My uncle passed away during this event, and he lived to hunt. So now my girly deer is named Larry after my uncle

I will have tree parts in my shop throughout the next few hours for anybody who needs them.
    Farm Story: ID-raiinu, farm name: Blue Barn

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raiinu View Post
    This stupid Little deer has become more of an achievement for me than it should. My uncle passed away during this event, and he lived to hunt. So now my girly deer is named Larry after my uncle

I will have tree parts in my shop throughout the next few hours for anybody who needs them.
    So sorry for your loss
    Larry is the perfect name for your deer!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you pundoggity.

The last of my parts have been listed in my shop now.

Sold out.
    Last edited by raiinu; 05-18-15 at 07:00 AM.
    Farm Story: ID-raiinu, farm name: Blue Barn

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    CONGRATS!!!
    Im so happy you managed to bring your baby home
    I knew you could do it, well done.
    Thankyou

Rhino Keeper
    I will be selling tree parts at 9:45am PST. I have gathered 26 or more of each item. Whatever I get after this will just go out in my store.

Sold out
    Last edited by jigsaw75; 05-18-15 at 10:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    Ugh, I subscribed to this thread so it would send me an email whenever someone posted here, and I can nab these stones and lily pads that seem to be selling like hotcakes I don't seem to be getting any emails from this thread, so I keep missing the sales
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |