Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by river20 View Post
    Will someone tell me how many blossoms for Bambi? thanks!
    4,200, if you click on the cherry blossom tree icon on the right hand side of the screen (below your blossom count) you'll see this amount.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Yes i know that..sorry what i ment was does he drop items? Like the other pets?
    Yes he will

Rhino Keeper
    Maxed my blossom tree a few nights ago and have since been selling all parts I get in my shop. ID is amiableal. Farm name is meadows. At the moment, all I've put out have sold and delivery drops remain slow, but check my shop from time to time.

Rhino Keeper
    Does Bambi require its own pen or can it be added to reindeer pen? I'm thinking about finding space (pet homes seem to need 6 squares).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amiableal View Post
    Maxed my blossom tree a few nights ago and have since been selling all parts I get in my shop. ID is amiableal. Farm name is meadows. At the moment, all I've put out have sold and delivery drops remain slow, but check my shop from time to time.
    I'm ID: Moissonor
    Farm Name: Moisson d'or .
    Il me manque environ 17 pierres (Stones) pour enfin terminer. Merci
    Last edited by Moissonor; 05-06-15 at 03:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    Oh wow!!!! How cool is the little fish pond i love it!! Well done everyone on the 2nd community prize

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Agree, we have our own playstyle. Whilst I enjoy decorating my farm, it cannot replace game play which atm is a standstill with no advancements. I suppose when you reach max level and play fs2 as long as we had, you will then perhaps understand where we are coming from. In the mean time, happy farming.
    Very true. I had that "gap year" (or two) so I'm well behind everyone else. Right now I think I'm appreciating the benefits of moderation. It's much easier to fill orders on the lower levels when you haven't unlocked things like the Alpacas, Truffles, etc. I might limit my place to just events then to stretch out the game and keep things simple.

Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Oh wow!!!! How cool is the little fish pond i love it!! Well done everyone on the 2nd community prize
    Yeah, I'm loving it too. Makes me feel not so sad about missing out on the koi pond and bridge from one of the earlier events.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amiableal View Post
    Hi, can you tell me if the level 15 pond is animated? I stopped improving my pond once I realized I was on track to get the deer by the end of the time period. Then they extended the time, which is great! Since my calculations were done before the time expansion, I hope to have Bambi by the weekend! Meanwhile, I have been selling every extra part as I get them. They are gone within seconds, so I realize many others are still struggling. I want to help others more than I care about upgrading a decoration (since it is not necessary for me to continue upgrading. I realize it IS necessary for many) but am curious if it is animated, as a previous post states. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    The tree comes to full flower--the only animation that I see is petals/blossoms falling off. I wouldn't recommend working to further stages for anyone who has done the math to see what you need to reach the goal. It's an enormous relief to me to no longer be sitting on the newspaper and combing through neighbors' shops for unconscionable lengths of time! I'd say, one should get on with one's own farm goals and not put them aside for TLs goals for us--when the deer is a goal for one, do the math, and you've got it both ways! Win, win.