Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone for your help! I love my deer, her name is Delphine.

See you for the next event.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    kooky, now that the event is over can you ask one of the S8 devs if they can turn lit paper lanterns into decorations? i just tried moving one that I wanted to keep lit on my secondary account (kayjust) and it popped and I got useless blossoms
    The same thing happened to one of the lanterns I was saving, and I have definitely force quit the app since the event ended

Executive Chef
    I just want to be able to store my tree. Its cute and all but at only level 11 I dont want to look at it anymore. I can put the pond we won in its place.

Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    Hi justkay
    I know this was addressed to Kooky and hope you dont mind me butting in to conversation,my curiosity gets the best of me sumtimes
    On the farm you mentioned, had you force closed it since the event finished ? Perhaps this may reset lanterns to decorations.
    Again sorry for interjecting its just that i had a similar situation a while ago in a different event. Please feel free to ignore my post.
    Happy farming
    Thanks for the suggestion pundoggity. Help is what I came here for so suggestions are welcome I just specifically mentioned kooky since calling out the name usually brings it to their attention quickly. Maybe moderators have some sort of alert system in place... can't hurt to do it, right?

I didn't specifically force close, but I do this regularly since I can only have one TL game running at decent speed on my struggling iPhone 4. I noticed that the tree was a decoration now and unlit lanterns could no longer be lit so I figured S8 had already made the changes to event items, but possibly forgot this one.
    Last edited by JustKay; 05-19-15 at 04:27 PM.

Newsflash! I just heard from a reliable source that you can now buy the spring fawn outright on Android for 500 gems and 3000 coins! Offer is limited to 8 days. Great chance for anybody who missed out and for those poor Android folk who have been watching the fawn prancing around other people's farms.

For anyone thinking they can make a deer couple, I think the pet is limited to just one so you can't just buy another one out right I wonder why S8 wouldn't let you do this.
    Last edited by JustKay; 05-19-15 at 04:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Newsflash! I just heard from a reliable source that you can now buy the spring fawn outright on Android for 500 gems and 3000 coins! Offer is limited to 8 days. Great chance for anybody who missed out and for those poor Android folk who have been watching the fawn prancing around other people's farms.

For anyone thinking they can make a deer couple, I think the pet is limited to just one so you can't just buy another one out right I wonder why S8 wouldn't let you do this.
    I just saw this a minute ago. Yall cant see me but im doing a happy dance. I got Bambi on one account and thanks to androids numerous game versions I have enough gems on two other account to buy her. AND on my main account where I didnt finish, Im still deciding if I want to purchase $20 worth of gems to get it. I know I said I hope it becomes available again, but geez, not this soon! Not when there are items on fashion I MUST have. To choose between this and the diner is a no brainer. Ive spent way too much money on that box to let it go.

This is so hard. BUT my other three farms will be super pretty with her prancing around! Thanks, TL!

Grand Emperor
    My lanterns have turned into decorations. On a side note, can S8 leave them floating like they were? Now the so called floating lanterns are no longer floating.

Grand Emperor
    I wish S8 gave this option to purchase fawn at the beginning of the event. At least then we could decide if to pay by effort or pay by gems. In this instance I would pay the gems to save the tons of effort I had given and gotten some sleep.

On second thoughts, S8 why don't you just put the pets on sale in market and forget about events? I mean it's the profit you want. Why make us put in effort for a pet that you intended to put on sale anyway? Why give us the illusion that we have to earn it by participating in the event?

Anyways I'm very glad our fellow android farmers get a chance at the pet.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-19-15 at 09:07 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I wish S8 gave this option to purchase fawn at the beginning of the event. At least then we could decide if to pay by effort or pay by gems. In this instance I would pay the gems to save the tons of effort I had given and gotten some sleep.

On second thoughts, S8 why don't you just put the pets on sale in market and forget about events? I mean it's the profit you want. Why make us put in effort for a pet that you intended to put on sale anyway? Why give us the illusion that we have to earn it by participating in the event?

Anyways I'm very glad our fellow android farmers get a chance at the pet.
    Agreed !!! 110%
    Forget the events if it's going to be like this.

Instead please give us more levels and expansions.
    I'm sure I'm not the only long time level 60 player who is bored brainless when there are no events in place and now it seems even the events are pointless?!?!?
    I really dont understand the logic behind the method. Obviously the bottom line is to make $$$$ so I would suggest allowing us to buy the pets outright, offer us more space and habitats to be able to place pets on farm, so we buy more.
    Give us extra levels so we have something to aim for and want to log on more often. Inturn giving you more customers rather than swapping us out for new people who start playing, who aren't bored with nothing left to do.

Farm Supplier
    I, personally, don't seem to have the option to buy the deer. I also did not manage to earn one - I just never got many parts no matter how many deliveries I sent. I also never saw many in the paper.

But on the bright side, all those deliveries helped me reach level 31