Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by evfollower88 View Post
    I agree with everything orleansparish just said. My tree is level 8, almost 9, and I'm around 700 blossoms. The last prize is MEANT to be hard to obtain; if it was easy, everyone would get one, and what would be the point? Every single event comes with pages and pages and pages of complaints and whining - you should know what to expect by now, and if you don't have the time, don't participate. It's really that simple. I actually feel bad for TL for all the **** that gets thrown their way every time an event comes up. Enough already.
    Agreed 100% !!!!
    These event threads are only ever filled with complaints and criticism.
    If the pet was easy to obtain what would be the point of it all? After all these events are the only challenges left for level 60 players. Many of us quite enjoy these events. Win or lose its great to have a challenge.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    Agreed 100% !!!!
    These event threads are only ever filled with complaints and criticism.
    If the pet was easy to obtain what would be the point of it all? After all these events are the only challenges left for level 60 players. Many of us quite enjoy these events. Win or lose its great to have a challenge.
    So your complaining about the complainers? Sounds productive.

Executive Chef
    I am one of the complainers and I don't have a problem with that. I posted here at the weekend that I felt this event was not realistically achieveble and the timer was 6 days too short.

I am happy to see today that Storm8 have increased the timer by 6 days. The event will still be a challenge but more players will be able to participate now.

This forum has been set up by Storm8 for people to give feedback - that's complaints and compliments. Storm8 need this live, up to the minute game feedback to ensure their games remain glitch free. If they didn't have people complaining, they wouldn't be aware of glitches and players would be leaving in droves. I am sure the staff are able to filter out any complaint noise that is not relevent to them.

People complain because they love the game and care about it. They'll stop complaining when they stop caring.....and that is not necessarily a good thing.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Nightclub Owner
    I don't think that the complainers were looking for things to be easy, and I was one of the complainers I guess you could say, but to make it so they at least had a fighting chance. With the drop rate the way it was and the amount of days we originally had, unless you used Gems to upgrade your tree quickly, there was no way many of us would even have a chance at Bambi. Basic math showed us that, and though we were sad, I didn't see anybody stop playing because of it. I think most of us were just upset and voicing our opinion but continued playing in the hopes that we'd at least get all the other individual prizes - even knowing Bambi was out of our reach.

Thank you TL for adding on those extra days. Thus far I haven't seen any change in the drop rate for supplies but at least with these extra days I have a fighting chance at getting Bambi with my level 9 tree.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Farm Supplier
    I was very excited to see that the number of days had increased, as you say we have more of a chance and I also have seen an improvement in the drop rate from deliveries, so it's more positive. I have been struggling with lily pads, now I'm catching up so I may be able to upgrade again. Yippee

Just to keep you updated with the ghostly pilgrim dog..... Today he turned up on a neighbours farm in the pig pen!! Do we get an extra prize for finding him? Lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	20050

Farm Supplier
    No wait, he's escaped from storage again....

Views:	16 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	20051

Farm Supplier
    Ok, I apologise in advance for going on about this, but whilst visiting farms in search of upgrade parts I realised that dog is in the same spot on EVERY farm.....

Views:	21 
ID:	20052

Views:	12 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	20053

This made me laugh most.....

Views:	17 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	20054

Please tell me I am not the only farmer who can see him..... Right back to the search for parts.....

Farm Supplier
    Sorry, this is the winner....

Views:	116 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	20056

Thanks TL for helping us out. Much appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MsScarlet29 View Post
    Ok, I apologise in advance for going on about this, but whilst visiting farms in search of upgrade parts I realised that dog is in the same spot on EVERY farm.....

Views:	21 
ID:	20052

Views:	12 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	20053

This made me laugh most.....

Views:	17 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	20054

Please tell me I am not the only farmer who can see him..... Right back to the search for parts.....

I have the same thing with the valentines cat and sometimes there is 3 / 4 and in all the farms I visit.
    Apparently it is just on your side lool
    I checked with my friends and they don't see them in there farms

He will be on the same spot on the screen so depending on the farm it depends what they are up to.
    The funniest I have see was the cat doing something terrible to one of the sheep ��