Thread: What is difference between Arena and Tournament dragons??

Rhino Keeper

What is difference between Arena and Tournament dragons??

I've finally identified that Champion dragons must be won through the tournament. BUTTT....the egg chart shows two different categories of Arena and Tournament for dragon eggs. Can someone explain the difference to me?? I just recently got an ipad and am trying to figure out the new functions that I didn't have available on Droid. It's very hard finding things here in the threads!

Executive Chef
    If you win a tournament, you win the boss dragon in charge of that tournament. Not all tournament boss are Champions. Most recent tournament dragon was Warrior Spirit.

The Arena dragons are earned by winning 99 battles in the Arena (tournament battles count here, too); each win gives you a part. Once you have the 99 parts, you can craft an egg which then goes on the nest to be hatched. Current Arena dragon is Carousel dragon. You usually have four weeks to win the needed parts.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! That helps a lot. What was the anniversary event then? Was that a champion dragon, Creation? I'm guessing not, since it went on a regular habitat.

Executive Chef
    The Creation Dragon was a limited edition Super Rare triple combo (White, Yellow, & Blue) dragon available only to those who finished the Anniversary Event. Warrior Spirit is a champion. Carousel is not.

When a tournament is on... there is a red banner across the arena and there is a countdown clock on the right side of screen.

Android players got the arena and other ios features in January 2015. Sorry but you did not need to buy a new device to get ios features.

Yes not all dragons that you win are champions.
    Not accepting neighbors at this time.