Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention Team Lava !!

Executive Chef

Attention Team Lava !!

Is there anyway you could give a sale for everyone, like you did with Dragon Story last week or last thanksgiving?
    Some of us haven't had any of the daily gem sale you give randomly and it seems that if you would be kind enough to release a sale for everyone, some of us that are left out of daily sales can take advantage
    A response to this issue will be much appreciated !!!
    Moderators, please don't advise us on contacted support team as this was done before and they forwarded the issue to the development team...

Thank you !!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Is there anyway you could give a sale for everyone, like you did with Dragon Story last week or last thanksgiving?
    Some of us haven't had any of the daily gem sale you give randomly and it seems that if you would be kind enough to release a sale for everyone, some of us that are left out of daily sales can take advantage
    A response to this issue will be much appreciated !!!
    Moderators, please don't advise us on contacted support team as this was done before and they forwarded the issue to the development team...

Thank you !!
    I do think it's quite unfair that you and many others are left out of weekly sales :\

If TL were a grocery store promoting all of its products on sale for 40% off, the grocery store wouldn't say, "Hey, everyone can take advantage of this sale... except (while looking around at random people in the store) you, you and you, 'just because'." Call me crazy, but if ANY store did that there'd be a mass protest against the offending store to close it down forever. People crave equality and while TL might not allow EVERYONE to have a sale at the same time during the week (like a grocery store would), most of the users still get a sale in the end... except those that DON'T... for reasons unknown to everyone. It *would* be fair if everyone, including those like Evi, got a sale once a week in the end. But they don't, and that confuses the crud out of me and many other users.

I mean, is there some reason that some people don't get sales, much like how some people aren't offered credit cards because of bad credit? Could some people not be offered sales because they have *good* credit, so to speak, and more likely to spend money without sales? I know that you're a whale, Evi, so are the whales of the game not being offered sales in hopes TL will get more money out of whales? >.<

Speculation, again, but why make it so most of the populous of FFS get gem sales, but a select few do not? I'd really like to hear TL's reasoning on this issue, as well, since it doesn't make a bit of sense other than alienating users that would have been loyal spenders...

(...And using the 'it's all random' response just doesn't compute with users because what business ever uses that excuse to justify why some users will get sales but others will not? Isn't there supposed to be a reason for why some people get good offers in life, and some do not? Like good/bad credit, or close/distant relationship with an employee, etc.? Otherwise TL is operating their sales like a lottery, right? :|)

Hang in there, hun!
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 04-22-15 at 12:53 PM.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Fashion Designer
    I second the request for a sale (similar to the recent DS gold sale).

I've said it before but I'll say it again; I get sales regularly on my iphone but have NEVER gotten one on my ipad. Is it because of the device? Does *anyone* with an ipad get regular gem sales?
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    I second the request for a sale (similar to the recent DS gold sale).

I've said it before but I'll say it again; I get sales regularly on my iphone but have NEVER gotten one on my ipad. Is it because of the device? Does *anyone* with an ipad get regular gem sales?
    I use an iPad mini and I have a 20% off gem sale right now. Typically I receive one every week or two for the past few months.

Rhino Keeper
    I too have an ipad mini-I get sales.

Evi-I hope they have the decency to answer you.

Executive Chef
    I hope so too RJazz
    Arcadia, I haven't bought any gems since 2/26/15 when they started the random sales. All I have to spend are my daily gift gems and i don't plan to buy gems unless they will give me a sale !!
    If they could have the decency to respond to this request, that will be awesome
    If not, so be it... I log on a few times a day just for a few seconds, to collect food and so on
    Rare do I visit my neighbors or the forum
    I got money sitting on my iTunes account but I really don't feel buying gems at full price
    Oh well, oh well there's nothing more I can say that hasn't been said before ... Other than I truly don't get TL's strategy on keeping their customers.

Fashion Designer
    So ipad minis seem to get sales. Thank for the replies!

I don't have a 'mini', my ipad is one of the larger old ones, a 64 gig regular iPad (Model: A1430), I think it's from 2012.

@ EviBrooklyn, what device do you use for this game? Just out of curiosity.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Rhino Keeper
    I have an iPad mini w/retina display, an iPod touch (pretty old one) that gets sales, and my mom's iPad Air (2014 model) gets sales.

Hope that helps, though somehow I doubt sales only go out to certain types of iPads. That just doesn't make sense since it wouldn't be *that* hard to code sales on different types of iPads... >.< So, I don't think that's the culprit.
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 04-23-15 at 09:25 AM.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    It has nothing to do with your device. I use I phone6 and have the game on iPad air also and I didn't get any sale at any of my devices

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    I have an iPad mini w/retina display, an iPod touch (pretty old one) that gets sales, and my mom's iPad Air (2014 model) gets sales.

Hope that helps, though somehow I doubt sales only go out to certain types of iPads. That just doesn't make sense since it wouldn't be *that* hard to code sales on different types of iPads... >.< So, I don't think that's the culprit.
    Yeah, I guess trying to find rhyme or reason in something that just doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason is a little pointless.

It just boggles my mind though. I play both FFS and DS and neither gets sales on the ipad. Meanwhile my phone accounts get them almost daily.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast