Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: April 22nd 2015

Fashion Designer

Restaurant Update: April 22nd 2015

Wednesday is Earth Day and we already got an update for that, so I wonder what we will get.
    Last edited by jandtandn; 04-22-15 at 12:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    People mentioned the android splash screen has some earth day items that we didn't get last week, including what looks like a recipe, a globe, and purple flowers.

Executive Chef
    Maybe the earth day recipe that appears on the screen..

Fashion Designer
    I'll have to look up the picture. I do love when we get new recipes even though I have so many to master. I pulled out some past goal ovens and am going through them now.

Nightclub Owner
    I only have that kids appliance left and only the 9 and 12 hour recipe (though 12 is very close to being mastered) to finish off. I could use more recipes as I want the gems. LOL!!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    I have SO many recipes to master still. I'm not on the game long enough to bother with things less than 12 hours. So many Gems to claim. Gems I'll act like a mad woman to gather when we are closer to Black Friday. I do it Every time. Not bother until the last moment. What's wrong with me?!

Fashion Designer
    Wow! The only ones I have mastered all of the recipes on are some of the goal ones.

Executive Chef
    One would think I'd have all the oven and stove recipes finished with 30 ovens. I'm too lazy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    One would think I'd have all the oven and stove recipes finished with 30 ovens. I'm too lazy.
    lol my problem is I cook the same things over and over based off of: what earns the most, how the finished dish looks, what I'd actually order in a real restaurant.

Nightclub Owner
    That was one of the reasons I took my hiatus...I was sick of cooking the same thing and TL hadn't really been releasing anything new at the time. Everything up to that point had been mastered, so all I had to do once I started again was buy the appliances I missed, that weren't goal ones, and complete the recipes that came out on oven/stove/grill/drink machine during that time. Since I have 28 appliance slots, the oven/stove/grill were easy to get through quickly, the drink machines I have I think 18 of those built, so again it was fairly easy, and the other appliances I build 4 or 6 depending, and got them all done within a month.

Now it's just the kids machine and then I'm left cooking the higher profit only dishes again just to gain some coin....Unless they keep up with giving us goals every month, which will at least keep me busy and I won't get bored and take another hiatus. LOL!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast