Thread: First my game reset to the beginning, now...

Fashion Designer

First my game reset to the beginning, now...

This morning my game restarted t the beginning! It didn't get back to my game until after I turned off my iPad Mini. Restarting and even deleting and downloading from the App Store didn't work.

When I did get it back, it reverted o a configuration of earlier than when it dissappeared. I had moved trees the last time I accessed the game before it disappeared and they were not where I had moved them. otherwise my Wall appeared to be where I left it and the Material Requests ere apprently answered.

Now my Jousting Arena which I have not been coleecting from because it takes so long to reset and I am getting ready for the next part of the quest is suddenly not showing a coin like it should because I have not been collecting from it. Further, Ivy's Hut which I grouped with it so that I wouldn't collect from it either until the next quest does have a coin so it is obvious that I didn't collect by accident.

This is very bizarre. Can my Kingdom be reset to normal behavior please?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    This morning my game restarted t the beginning! It didn't get back to my game until after I turned off my iPad Mini. Restarting and even deleting and downloading from the App Store didn't work.

When I did get it back, it reverted o a configuration of earlier than when it dissappeared. I had moved trees the last time I accessed the game before it disappeared and they were not where I had moved them. otherwise my Wall appeared to be where I left it and the Material Requests ere apprently answered.

Now my Jousting Arena which I have not been coleecting from because it takes so long to reset and I am getting ready for the next part of the quest is suddenly not showing a coin like it should because I have not been collecting from it. Further, Ivy's Hut which I grouped with it so that I wouldn't collect from it either until the next quest does have a coin so it is obvious that I didn't collect by accident.

This is very bizarre. Can my Kingdom be reset to normal behavior please?

Thanks.
    Sorry that we scared you! We had to take a look at the account for the issue you reported in another forum post.

Please force close and relogin, your account should be back