Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spring event 4/23/15?

I really hope there is no gems based building put up for this event. I would rather buy it with coins!! (Never gonna buy gems, and cant afford to use the very few that I have)
    Storm ID: uma91265

Farm Name: TriptiFarms

Host(ess)
    Is it gonna be an iOS event again or can we android users have it as well?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vjd007 View Post
    Is it gonna be an iOS event again or can we android users have it as well?
    If you didn't see the pop-up in your game then it is most likely going to be an iOS event only. Sorry.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Are we going to need the mine or train for this i have neither..trying to get everythin together to open the mine

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Are we going to need the mine or train for this i have neither..trying to get everythin together to open the mine
    We haven't needed the train for the last few events, but we have needed the mine. Until the event starts we don't know, but I'd think about getting the mine if you don't have it already, as well as the fishing pond (for those that don't have that yet either).
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    We haven't needed the train for the last few events, but we have needed the mine. Until the event starts we don't know, but I'd think about getting the mine if you don't have it already, as well as the fishing pond (for those that don't have that yet either).
    Thanks im trying to get it open short on papers and money...i have the pond tho

Executive Chef
    Queentina can you tell me how we get papers without doin deliverys...

Nightclub Owner
    Queentina can you tell me how we get papers without doin deliverys...
    I find them in the newspaper, neighbors selling them, or even going to the community and checking their markets. Whenever I do see one in the paper and I can nab it, I then go to the persons place to see if they are selling any others. Sometimes they are, sometimes they're not. There've been a few cases where they just put 3 up in a slot and then another 3 in another slot with another 3 in another slot.....Those are my really lucky days........

ETA: I also get some via neighbor gifts sometimes and even when collecting from my pets (they'll drop one occasionally.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I find them in the newspaper, neighbors selling them, or even going to the community and checking their markets. Whenever I do see one in the paper and I can nab it, I then go to the persons place to see if they are selling any others. Sometimes they are, sometimes they're not. There've been a few cases where they just put 3 up in a slot and then another 3 in another slot with another 3 in another slot.....Those are my really lucky days........

ETA: I also get some via neighbor gifts sometimes and even when collecting from my pets (they'll drop one occasionally.)
    Neighbour gifts are random tho arent they?......ok looks like ill have a night of stalking the newspaper..and peoples farms thankyou for your help hun

Nightclub Owner
    Neighbour gifts are random tho arent they?......ok looks like ill have a night of stalking the newspaper..and peoples farms thankyou for your help hun
    Yeah, most of the time I get coins but I do get maps, deeds, expansion paper. Today I got a map from a neighbor and the other day a land deed, but it isn't a guarantee. I get screws too, but never nails. I'm always low on nails and paint but I never get them via neighbor gifts, usually from the fishing pond, train, or pets if I can't get them via the paper. I keep hoping I'll get one as a gift, but it never happens. LOL!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast