Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LATEST VERSION Castle Story

Question LATEST VERSION Castle Story

I haven't been able to find a post with my doubt, then I'm starting a new thread:

What's the current version of Castle Story?

I'm a daily player of several games, and I've never received an update about my castle, it is still Castle Story: Winter!

Now the winter is over, almost back again, BTW and I never saw a new version. Besides the crashes that happen ten times a day, I have the sensation I'm missing something...

Could someone help me please??

Thanks

Have you checked the App Store for a newer version of Castle Story? I'm showing version 1.3 and that includes the Barons Tent Game and new Steed goal.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Yes, definitely check the app store. There is a few, FAR newer version of CS there.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Have you checked the App Store for a newer version of Castle Story? I'm showing version 1.3 and that includes the Barons Tent Game and new Steed goal.
    In fact I haven't, because all the other games offer their new versions from time to time (offering gems in case you install them, BTW).

Even though, my game had the steed goal, but not this Tent Game.

Thanks for answering, friends

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes version 1.3 is the current and latest version...

To find out in game you go to help/FAQ screen and it is in the lower right hand corner.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-20-15 at 11:25 PM.

New Resident
    In Google play app store, no version 1.3. (That I can find.)

I have version 1.2.5.3g. No wonder I cannot find the quests to get a steed.

I CANNOT FIND VERSION 1.3 . HELP.
    Last edited by RosemaryV; 04-21-15 at 02:29 PM. Reason: added information.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry, IOS is 1.3. The numbers are different for android vs IOS. You do have the right version for android, however the Daily Goals and the Baron's Tent are only available to players on 1.3 on iOS.

Hmmmmm... Hey people, I checked the Google store and two other stores, and only the original version and winter version were available. I even downloaded the original, but no baron tents goal popped from it, only the steed goal.
    Now, all of my nbrs have it, including an old friend who is also on android, at the same level, and we entered the game together, so I will ask this unanswered question, so far: WHY weren't any other newer versions offered to me???????????? And WHY this baron thing has not showed, despite of any version I have????

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooUdian View Post
    Hmmmmm... Hey people, I checked the Google store and two other stores, and only the original version and winter version were available. I even downloaded the original, but no baron tents goal popped from it, only the steed goal.
    Now, all of my nbrs have it, including an old friend who is also on android, at the same level, and we entered the game together, so I will ask this unanswered question, so far: WHY weren't any other newer versions offered to me???????????? And WHY this baron thing has not showed, despite of any version I have????
    The Baron's Tent is only available to iOS, not to Android. Check the original version you reinstalled in the help/faq section and see if the version number is 1.2.5.3g, if it is, then you have the updated version of Castle Story for Android. TL usually updates the original version while you're using a special version (Winter in this case).
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    The Baron's Tent is only available to iOS, not to Android. Check the original version you reinstalled in the help/faq section and see if the version number is 1.2.5.3g, if it is, then you have the updated version of Castle Story for Android. TL usually updates the original version while you're using a special version (Winter in this case).
    So, I eventually saw one upgrade available for my original version, now it's with the new logo of the company and all. No tents goal, though.

And, queentina3, you are totally wrong, sorry. My personal friend also plays on android and she has this baron tents thing, she requested a letter of recommendation today!
    Now based on the experience of a bug that is currently happening at the Bakery, and also on my nbr who woke up on Monday and all his millions of coins had disappeared from his restaurant, I have no hope someone of these mercenary developers will at least provide a decent answer to my question, let alone solve this bug...
    Glitches, games crashing ten times a day, gem traps, unequal treatment to equal players... Storm8 is in deep need of reviewing its policies!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast