Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Share the love

Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    SW changed her avatar.... I want one of those fountains too. But SW said she would share... Mmmmmmmm
    Chocolate, strawberries.....mmmmmmmmmm
    Chocolate anything....*mouth watering & lips smacking*. Lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    This is so sweet! SW is just wonderful!!! If I was in Australia I would hunt her down! But not in creepy way.. Just lets have coffee way!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Fashion Designer
    I second, third, and fourth all the cheers! Thank you, Miss Spirit. ;-)

Farm Supplier

Thank You

To Meeka, who just popped into my wall, became a dear neighbor, & from then on shared her knowledge of the game with me.
    To Natalien, who patiently walked me through on how to access the forum, join the discussions, and showed me how post a new thread
    To Russia, who really takes time to answer questions from me and anyone else who asked.
    To all neighbors and friends who send gifts and answer requests.
    Last but not least, to TeamLava for giving us this free, exciting, addicting and fun game!
    Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! ❤️

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This is becoming an appreciation thread for many which is just awesome. Pongkay, I agree with you too.... there are so many awesome players who take time to share the knowledge they have experienced themselves and read about here from other players, and post back on their own game walls for others to read and gain help from. It's what makes this game so great for many people.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pongkay View Post
    To Meeka, who just popped into my wall, became a dear neighbor, & from then on shared her knowledge of the game with me.
    To Natalien, who patiently walked me through on how to access the forum, join the discussions, and showed me how post a new thread
    To Russia, who really takes time to answer questions from me and anyone else who asked.
    Last but not least, to TeamLava for giving us this free, exciting, addicting and fun game!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This is becoming an appreciation thread for many which is just awesome. Pongkay, I agree with you too.... there are so many awesome players who take time to share the knowledge they have experienced themselves and read about here from other players, and post back on their own game walls for others to read and gain help from. It's what makes this game so great for many people.
    Thank you, pongkay, you're a pretty great neighbor yourself!
    And thank you very much again to SW, for being so kind, patient and helpful, both here on the forums and on the walls! Lol, that's certainly a great looking chocolate fountain! I'll happily bring some May Day strawberries and dive in!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pongkay View Post
    Oh your so sweet, thank you girl Sending the love

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123