Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Finished the cruise ship but can't get Luana?

I didn't get her and I completed all the missions! What the hell Storm 8?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry everyone! We're still working on this, but we'll be sure everyone who earned Luana will be fixed!
    Thank you Turtle! I paid 405 gems to finish the quest so I could get her. I will "TRY" to be patient. 😁

Farm Supplier
    I didn't know there was an issue until I read this thread as I completed the task with a few hours to spare, clicked on 'Collect' for Luana and she was immediately placed in my restaurant - gave me 1,000 coins too. But I've not seen her since and have now found that she's in my inventory.

Help please - ID altheamae64

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by altheamae64 View Post
    I didn't know there was an issue until I read this thread as I completed the task with a few hours to spare, clicked on 'Collect' for Luana and she was immediately placed in my restaurant - gave me 1,000 coins too. But I've not seen her since and have now found that she's in my inventory.

Help please - ID altheamae64
    That the same for me,she just showed up again-a day later,so I guess she a once a day customer

Fashion Designer
    Just found this thread. Same here. Luana gave me 2000 coins immediately after finishing. Not seen her since. But she shows up in inventory under "Featured" and it says I have to complete the orders before the ship departs. Been there, done that. And paid gems to finish in time. Help please.

New Resident
    so in which way will we received Luana?

Fashion Designer
    She just showed up. Thanks.

I was beginning to think this was a lost cause. I even paid gems at the end so I could finish in time, but the minute I hit collect, the app would shut down. Kept trying it repeatedly up until I opened it and it said the boat had left. I've been so bummed out about it, I've barely played it since. I hope you can help me.

ID Josielynn4

New Resident
    Posting here to say that I have also not seen her since her first visit. Will this be fixed automatically for all affected, or do we each need to make a report individually?

Thank you so much for fixing it for me. I got my first Luana visit today. ☺️

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast