Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Finished the cruise ship but can't get Luana?

Quote Originally Posted by duder312 View Post
    I collected Luana few minutes before the challenge end but now its shows that I never finished the game. Luana is still locked. I spent around 350 gems to finish this challenge. Please help. My ID is Duder 312
    If you successfully completed the event and were not able to collect Luana at the end, please email support@storm8.com so we can make sure everything gets fixed for you. We're still looking into the matter. Thank you for your patience!

I am so glad that my game wasn't the only one not letting me collect! I finished late last night by using gems (which were deducted from my account) because I was going offline but when I selected collect. . . Bamm! The game closed. This morning when I went in, the game asked if I would like to get Luana for an additional 1300 gems! So far, no sighting of Luana or my missing gems.

New Resident
    My game id is CH9SGG2. I finished the event to get Luana and the screen to collect her pop up. But when i press the collect button my game freezed and crashed. I'm devastated because i spent alot of time and even buy diamond to archive the prize but now i cannot collect it because of some bugs. Please help me out!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    If you successfully completed the event and were not able to collect Luana at the end, please email support@storm8.com so we can make sure everything gets fixed for you. We're still looking into the matter. Thank you for your patience!
    Great,sent email,but hopefully they'll fix the problem before I have to wait days to get a response,and NO I didn't send pics as im tech challenged,I was able to collect her,she visited once,but she is still shown in my "featured" part of the store

I also completed all daily orders for the cruise ship challenge. Last night and two hours prior to expiration, I purchased gems and allocated 70 gems to complete the last challenge. This deducted from my total gems and unlocked the hula dancer. When I hit "continue" the screen would freeze or take me to the main iPad menu. I did this several times with no luck.

I checked this morning and the hula dancer was still locked and prompted that if I wanted to purchase to but for 1,700?

Please unlock the hula dancer.

My id is MDR8JEP TERESA's PUB

Sorry MRD8JEP

I'm having same problem with Luana on RS2 stayed up until 1am to complete final task! Cruise ship departed and haven't seen Luana visit my restaurant once?? Really frustrated took me ages to do all ten tasks too! Help please? id littlemisspud 😐
    Last edited by littlemisspud; 04-26-15 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Ps I've emailed storm ID too 😉

Farm Supplier
    I spent 405 gems to finish the event & collected from Luna "ONE" time! Now she's NOWHERE to be seen! Hmmmmmm wasted gems?? ID is TucsonJudy

Hi guys, have you had any luck with your game yet? Mine is still the same.!
    Last edited by littlemisspud; 04-26-15 at 09:59 AM.

Sorry everyone! We're still working on this, but we'll be sure everyone who earned Luana will be fixed!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast