Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Finished the cruise ship but can't get Luana?

Same thing happening to me! I bought gems just to be able to get her, and when I click on collect, the game automatically shuts down on me. I've re installed and everything but it's still happening. Please help!

Update: It's been fixed. Thanks so much!
    Last edited by hotsaucegirl; 04-26-15 at 12:14 AM.

Yeah the game keeps freezing then shutting down for me too when I try to collect Luana. When I open the game it resets itself as if I didn't use gems to fill up the green bar (at this point it makes sense to just use gems to fill the green bar than to use gems to speed up my restocks and/or cooking time). Super frustrating considering I used a good amount of gems for this event. And the event ends for me in about an hour and forty minutes.

Edit: I just tried again and it worked. Thanks!
    Last edited by sweetdee23; 04-25-15 at 10:27 PM.

I'm having the same problem. Give my last four potatoes, deliver then press collect and the game shuts down. ��

I have the same issue, game shuts down when I press collect. Tried 7 or 8 times, shut down I pad etc, nothing helps.

Fixed now, thank you

I'm having this issue as well. I've tried 5 times now and it's not working.
    ID: MissAristte

Farm Supplier
    Same problem. The "collect Luana" graphic crashes the game. ID:Jelichami. Have to go to sleep. Cruise ship about to depart. Hoping for help...

Farm Supplier
    Was hoping for the same luck others had after posting here, but my game just keeps crashing after I hit "collect" for Luana. The shiny, happy Luana graphic comes up with a dead "continue" button and then, after about a minute, the game crashes and closes...

Same. I hope they'll fix it soon...the ships leaving in like..40 min

Please help... I am having the same issue. The screen freezes on my IPad when I purchase Luana with gems... then the game just crashes after a few moments. The cruise ship leaves in 30 min ��... My ID is PANIOLA

My situation has been resolved... I now have the hula dancer... Mahalo!
    Last edited by PANIOLA; 04-26-15 at 12:57 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast