Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Finished the cruise ship but can't get Luana?

New Resident
    Help!!! I'm trying to use 30 gems to get hula girl. Same thing game crashes after I hit continue

New Resident
    My 30 gems are now gone. It says collect when I tap collect hula girl pops up and says continue. When I tap continue game crashes. Now what???
    Last edited by brown9598; 04-25-15 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Thank you!!! I can now go to bed 😀

The Honorable Panda
    I have gone ahead and reported this over.
    Anyone still having issues when collecting, or issues with her still being locked in your inventory, but your ship has departed?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    HELP!! I bought gems to finish my boat so zi could get the hula girl. When I try to collect, it throws me outta the game & I can't collect her. I am level 28 & my ID is TucsonJudy The boat leaves in less than 4 hrs. Did I waste my money on the gems???? Please help!

Farm Supplier
    Just went back into the game & tryed again & got her this time. But only after I posted here. Weird

Can't get Luana either

I just spent a ton of money on gems to get her. Game keeps freezing or rebooting when I hit "collect" button.

No luana after completing the event

Same problem, collect and continue many times, finally the event is gone from screen, but no luana

Rhino Keeper
    Same issue as others, try to complete the final quest and it says I can collect her and to hit continue...but the game freezes. I've tried restarting but the same thing keeps happening. Look forward to a resolution, she's a fun reward

Edit - fixed now, I also did the most recent iOS update, not sure if that helped fix it. My first collection from Luana gave me 10 gems! Wonderful surprise. I look forward to seeing her other drops. Also, her collection bubble is a pink flower, kind of cute.
    Last edited by fahrensland; 04-25-15 at 09:50 PM.

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem!!! ID: Myst1377

New Resident
    Same problem here can't collect. Please fix.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast