Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Finished the cruise ship but can't get Luana?

Same problem. Bought gems to get luana, It says I bought her. Then I hit collect and the game crashes. Have tried it over and over. Please help.

Closed out of here and went back in. Don't know what happened. The gems were missing. I got her. Great. Thanks so much.
    Last edited by ShirleysFantasy; 04-25-15 at 11:36 PM.

Here's hoping it works for me too. Same problem. I get the picture of Luana and the collect button but nothing happens when I tap it.

--And like magic, it worked! thanks!
    Last edited by oldblackmagic; 04-25-15 at 11:55 PM.

New Resident
    I have the same problem, the game crashed once i try to collect Luana. Already opened a ticked by sending an email to storm8 support center, hope they can fix this bug. My userID is guillazsr and i'm on level 19.

Same problem, spent gems for the last order to get her but screen frozen on continue!

Like magic, as soon as I posted and logged back in it worked!

I finished the event minutes before the cruise ship left, but whenever I tried to click collect on Luana the game crashed, and now the ship left and I have NO Luana, help please!

Same prob as everyone else

I only needed to spend 70 gems to finish - which I tried to do several times. It would get to the 'collect' screen and then crash. However it didn't take my gems and so far Luana hasn't appeared. I forced closed after each crash. Thanks!

Sorry about this! We're looking into the issue right now.

New Resident
    Same here I tried to buy Luana with 35 gems and it crashed every time I tried to hit collect
    My id letty505

New Resident
    I collected Luana few minutes before the challenge end but now its shows that I never finished the game. Luana is still locked. I spent around 350 gems to finish this challenge. Please help. My ID is Duder 312

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast