Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Finished the cruise ship but can't get Luana?

Fashion Designer

Finished the cruise ship but can't get Luana?

I finished the cruise ship using gems and when I press collect the screen pops up with luana with another button to press that says continue and it just freezes there it won't let me continue. I have foreclosed many times when I go back into the game I'm back in the restaurant and have to go back to cruise ship to press collect and the same process happens all over again. My ID dragon2046 my kitchen name is Tybug. I play on an iPhone6 all updates are complete. Thanks for any help u can give me.

Fashion Designer
    Ok just went back in and luana was in my restaurant and I was able to collect from her and when I touch on the stand for the cruise ship it states that it has left. So everything ok now. Thanks

Executive Chef
    So what did she give you?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    So what did she give you?
    The only thing I saw her give me was a little over 800 coins? Don't know if she drops something different each day or if coins are it.

Executive Chef
    Thanks,hopefully she gives other stuff too

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem: the pop up screen with COLLECT appears but the whole game freezes, then closes, after which you have to press collect again and the same thing happens... Restarted the game a few times but it doesnt help. My id: gustafrog. Can this be fixed?

WOW posting here helps! Minutes after i posted, the collect button worked! THANKS! )
    Last edited by gustafrog; 04-25-15 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Problem fixed

Rhino Keeper
    Mine isn't letting me collect Luana either, I click on the "Collect" button and the game crashes. I come back and the same just keeps repeating itself. Been more than 10 times now, ID is ellyse99.

Rhino Keeper
    Man, you are right! Mine worked as well right after I posted here!

Nightclub Owner
    She drops coins, helping hands and so far, there is at least one report of a gem drop by her.

I have the same problem, hoping to get fixed too.

Edit: ask and ye shall receive: got her. Double edit: her first drop was a gem.
    Last edited by njspooky; 04-25-15 at 01:41 PM.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast