Thread: Over 15,000 articles gone!

Over 15,000 articles gone!

Twice I have had some sort of bug hit my store "Taylor Made" (Storm8ID SiobhanOLaoghaire) and I am livid! I walk away from the game a little while, the first time it was 20 minutes, just now it was an hour. My store is nice and full, I have 15 or more displays containing on average 1000 or more pieces. When I return I get a popup saying I have earned hundreds of thousands in coin while I was gone and my place is completely wiped out. Countless hours and hours (days even!) of waiting for stuff to be created and then it's wiped out in moments? I AM SO PISSED! I AM ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS WHO HAVE PAID MONEY FOR GEMS AND THIS IS MY REWARD? What the hell did you do to my store and what are you going to do to fix it? Fixing this talks or my money walks.

And, no, the door was not blocked. I was open.

Quote Originally Posted by SiobhanOLaoghaire View Post
    Twice I have had some sort of bug hit my store "Taylor Made" (Storm8ID SiobhanOLaoghaire) and I am livid! I walk away from the game a little while, the first time it was 20 minutes, just now it was an hour. My store is nice and full, I have 15 or more displays containing on average 1000 or more pieces. When I return I get a popup saying I have earned hundreds of thousands in coin while I was gone and my place is completely wiped out. Countless hours and hours (days even!) of waiting for stuff to be created and then it's wiped out in moments? I AM SO PISSED! I AM ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS WHO HAVE PAID MONEY FOR GEMS AND THIS IS MY REWARD? What the hell did you do to my store and what are you going to do to fix it? Fixing this talks or my money walks.

And, no, the door was not blocked. I was open.
    We checked your account, and currently you have blocked your door. Kindly note this is not a guaranteed game strategy, and when you remove the object blocking your door when you want to open up your Shop for sale, it will cause the game to rapidly sell your items because you have blocked the door. We do not recommend blocking the door, while you are making items, to close up your Shop.

Yeah I have it blocked RIGHT NOW. I did not have it blocked WHEN IT HAPPENED. The most recent incident happened this past Sunday between 9pm to 10pm (Game of Thrones time). As I said, I left the store open and when I came back my fully stocked store was EMPTY!

Also, I realized that my math was wrong. I had 15 outfits displayed on 4 racks/tables for each outfit for a total of 60 racks/tables. Each had at least 1000 items so I lost 60,000+ ARTICLES IN ONE HOUR!

How am I supposed to play when days of work creating item after item is WIPED OUT IN AS LITTLE AS 20 MINUTES?

This is a problem that still falls squarely in YOUR court. If blocking the door causes a megarush after you open it again, THIS IS A PROGRAM ERROR. This does not happen in Restaurant Story. Therefore, there is an error in the code for Fashion Story. This is NOT "operator error". This IS a "manufacturer's defect". Trying to get off the hook (and avoiding the work to track down the source of the problem) and to shift the blame by saying "this is not a guaranteed game strategy" is appalling. You should be ashamed. You should also be offering a way to reliably close the store to stock back up as is sometimes necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by SiobhanOLaoghaire View Post
    This is a problem that still falls squarely in YOUR court. If blocking the door causes a megarush after you open it again, THIS IS A PROGRAM ERROR. This does not happen in Restaurant Story. Therefore, there is an error in the code for Fashion Story. This is NOT "operator error". This IS a "manufacturer's defect". Trying to get off the hook (and avoiding the work to track down the source of the problem) and to shift the blame by saying "this is not a guaranteed game strategy" is appalling. You should be ashamed. You should also be offering a way to reliably close the store to stock back up as is sometimes necessary.
    Unfortunately, blocking the door issue occurs in other games as well. If you have questions about your account, please email support@teamlava.com so they can take a look at your account.

Please note that if your door is blocked right now as you have mentioned earlier, and you are currently making outfits, when you put your outfits on your Racks/Counters, opening the door will cause what you experienced to occur.

We will forward your feedback about this matter to the team/developers for further discussion. Thank you
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 04-21-15 at 09:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    When I return I get a popup saying I have earned hundreds of thousands in coin
    Did you get the amount you should have earned for the items, or were you shortchanged?