Thread: Don't we get rewarded anymore in Hidden Mystery Crime Scene?

New Resident

Angry Don't we get rewarded anymore in Hidden Mystery Crime Scene?

I thought we used to get rewarded with those red diamonds each time we completed a investigation...am I wrong? Because I used to have a lot and I've completed a lot of investigations as well but haven't received any in what feels like forever. I've actually lost some and I don't use them so their disappearing on me. I just want to know why I'm not getting any red diamonds anymore. Hopefully someone may know.

Thanks
    DoeZ

"The unreal is more powerful than the real. Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on"

Can you write into support@storm8.com? This way we can take a more detailed look at your account. Please PM me your Ticket Number. Thanks!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Can you write into support@storm8.com? This way we can take a more detailed look at your account. Please PM me your Ticket Number. Thanks!
    Sorry...Just found my post. I'll write to support now and PM you with the ticket number right after.

"The unreal is more powerful than the real. Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on"

New Resident
    Did you get the PM I sent you the other day? Just curious...

New Resident
    My progression stopped in scene 8 although I have 19 stars there isn't any new clues to assign stars I've earned on in order to proceed case. What do I or you need to do? Storm8 I'd katsfern