Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food all sold suddenly

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that and your cruise. We had previous feedback from some members who stored or turned away tables/chairs in the past experienced the same. It isn't part of the game design to do such..

It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for Support to revert. You should be hearing from them soon.

All of my food is gone!!

I had counters full of long cook time dishes and now EVERYTHING is gone in the last 30 or so minutes. It has not been sold. Any ideas on what I can do??? Has this ever happened to anyone else????

And no, I didn't store chairs or anything like that.

Fashion Designer
    Sync issue probably. I had this happen to me before and there is nothing you can do about it.

Grand Emperor
    Did you remove or turn your chairs to stop customers from eating? You may encounter this if you had. Or it could be an sync issue as catfoodie said. Try not to leave your game in the background when you aren't placing.

New Resident

Help! All my food vanished!

Help!! Absolutely all of my food from each and every counter disappeared. I force closed several times and I also deleted and reinstalled. Everything is gone!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by shash16 View Post
    Help!! Absolutely all of my food from each and every counter disappeared. I force closed several times and I also deleted and reinstalled. Everything is gone!!!!
    Sorry to hear that. Did you block your door or had your chairs turned or stored away? These may cause a quick sale of food.

New Resident
    I have tables with no chairs, but it's been like that for two years. The food didn't sell because there is no change in the amount of money I have. Can't my game be restored to an earlier time if it's saved on the servers?
    Last edited by shash16; 10-03-16 at 06:21 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by shash16 View Post
    I have tables with no chairs, but it's been like that for two years. Te food didn't sell because there is no change in the amount of money I have.
    Sorry that you did not get any coins. You can send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent help you to check.

Okay.. all my food did just disapaer in 5 minutes
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-03-17 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by brunetteannkatrine View Post
    Okay.. all my food did just disapaer in 5 minutes
    If you had blocked your door or had your chairs turned or stored away, these might cause a quick sale of food.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast