Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food all sold suddenly

The Honorable Panda
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Same thing happened again. All the food I made for the event was sold in a single refreshment. At least now I got a million coins, but I didn't need another million I need my counters with food. My door or counters aren't blocked. I left 4 seats out for the event and 5 minutes ago all food was sold. Please fix this.

Fashion Designer
    Have you blocked access to your tables? Because im pretty sure last event this happened to a lot of people and support said that this glitch happens when you block access to tables and food is not being served.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Have you blocked access to your tables? Because im pretty sure last event this happened to a lot of people and support said that this glitch happens when you block access to tables and food is not being served.
    Nothing is blocked.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 007war View Post
    Nothing is blocked.
    Ugh that would be frustrating, losing food over the glitch with no food available is one thing, but losing food just coz it's too much of it just sounds weird and unnecessary. Hope they would fix it asap!:<

Food disappeared

Thousands of my food just disappeared right now. I tried to force closed then come back, and all my counters still empty !!! Anyone else has the same problem? TL please fix this

Quote Originally Posted by jessicamle View Post
    Thousands of my food just disappeared right now. I tried to force closed then come back, and all my counters still empty !!! Anyone else has the same problem? TL please fix this
    Attn TL: could you please address this issue instead of just moving my post without any comment about it. Apparently it's a known issue for awhile now and no one attempt to fix it?!? Loosing all foods near the last couple days of a cruise event is unacceptable

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicamle View Post
    Attn TL: could you please address this issue instead of just moving my post without any comment about it. Apparently it's a known issue for awhile now and no one attempt to fix it?!? Loosing all foods near the last couple days of a cruise event is unacceptable
    We've taken a look at your account and it seems like your counters are in one big block with the inside counters unavailable to the waiters. Could you try moving your counters so that the waiters can get to them? That might help prevent your food disappearing.

Rhino Keeper
    O Samsung Galaxy S6, using version 2 1.7.1g, try to re-create the following scenario:
    1) Place food on counters.
    2) Press back bottom.
    3) Confirm you want to leave game.
    4) Re-open game immediately.
    5) ALL food is gone.

Sometimes I forget to collect something, so I have to wait a few minutes because I know that if I open the game too quickly all my food will be gone and most of the time the math does not make sense to me.

Rhino Keeper

All dishes gone

I sent a ticket on Thursday but haven't had a response. I also can't find my ticket number which doesn't help.

I opened my restaurant as normal and noticed I'd earned around 500,000 whilst I'd been away, only about 10 mins though and all my food had gone. I hadn't blocked my door but did only have 2 chairs open.

I am a bit disappointed as it cost me the cruise but I'd like to know what happened as I definitely didn't clear them myself.

Thank you.
    Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast