Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Food all sold suddenly

Angry Lost millions of meals!

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place as this is my first posting. Yesterday at 6pm uk time all my meals and drinks were there, by 7pm they had vanished. I had not run out of meals for over two years, millions of meals and drinks just gone. I play on an iPad and did all the suggested things and still they are missing. I re installed a couple of times as well. Last week over 70 gems just vanished as well. I used to love this game and now I just feel *****ed. Storm 8 closed my ticket instantly because they have limited support on this game and can't reply to single cases. What a shambles I won't spend another penny on this game. My restaurant is Lisa's diner let's see if anything comes from this posting.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-30-18 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cramer2009 View Post
    Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place as this is my first posting. Yesterday at 6pm uk time all my meals and drinks were there, by 7pm they had vanished. I had not run out of meals for over two years, millions of meals and drinks just gone. I play on an iPad and did all the suggested things and still they are missing. I re installed a couple of times as well. Last week over 70 gems just vanished as well. I used to love this game and now I just feel *****ed. Storm 8 closed my ticket instantly because they have limited support on this game and can't reply to single cases. What a shambles I won't spend another penny on this game. My restaurant is Lisa's diner let's see if anything comes from this posting.
    Did you block your door or had your chairs turned or stored away? These might cause a quick sale of food.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Merged to existing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Did you block your door or had your chairs turned or stored away? These might cause a quick sale of food.

Merged to existing thread.
    no I didn't do either of those things, even if I did you would not sell over three million food and drink items in one hour. Looks like I'm not the only one this has happened too.😡

Grand Emperor
    Do you have a clear path from door to host to tables for your customers? Can you post a screenshot of your restaurant?

Hopefully I did this right you can see there is a totally clear path, I have not change the layout for months.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	44635Click image for larger version. 

ID:	44635Click image for larger version. 

ID:	44635

Host(ess)

Food missing from counters

Hi all

All my food that I had made has gone missing from all counters. I even reset the game but still showing empty. Can anybody help please?

The Honorable Panda
    Did you block your door?
    If so blocking you door is not part of the design of the game and it can cause glitches like a "quick sell".

Did you coin count go up?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234