Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food all sold suddenly

Rhino Keeper

Food all sold suddenly

Came back into my game and mysteriously all the food on the counters was sold. That's A LOT of food as I had more than 100k of ginger tea, 90k+ of veggie sushi, 90k+ of lobster bisque, just to name the top 3. I tried reinstalling but it was the same.

Can someone please check what on earth happened? Yes I got a bunch of coins for it but I'd rather have my dishes back thank you. Whatever is on my counters now is whatever was cooking before and I just served them onto the counters after they went empty.

Game ID is ellyse99.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Did you happen to block you door to make that many servings? If you did, it may have quick sold all of your food. Please let us know!

Rhino Keeper
    No, I never block my door or greeter. I don't need to, since I have so much food it's simply impossible to sell them all at once. This's a rough estimate of the minimum servings I had on my 20 counters:

100k+ (I think it was closer to 110k) Ginger Tea
    90k+ Lobster Bisque
    90k+ Veggie Sushi
    80k+ Baked Salmon
    80k+ Baked Potato
    50k+ Coq au Vin
    30k+ Tuna Casserole
    17k+ BLT
    17k+ Tomato Soup
    10k+ Pizza Bread
    9k+ Cr?me Brulee
    8k+ Chicken Salad
    5k+ Bitterballen
    5k+ Stew
    2k+ Split Pea Soup
    2k+ Cucumber Sandwiches

I know that's only 16 dishes, but I don't remember the last few as they're other dishes I make on a rotating basis.

Executive Chef
    That seems odd. Can you write into support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number to get further assistance? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Just did, thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Happened again, this time I lost about 120k servings of BLT. I arrange my counters according to how many servings there are, so I know. BLT was between 118k servings of Veggie Sushi and 191k servings of Ginger Tea, and it suddenly went to only 400 servings of BLT and no money was added to my earnings

Farm Supplier

All food disappeared

My game refreshed and all food disappeared. 40k tuna casserole ,24k strawberry smoothie lots and lots of food. Nothing blocked or door 'cause there was so much food. I closed and reopened and nothing. The worst is the money did not increase enough for all the food that vanished.

My ID is 007war, level 49, ios8.4

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, I lost like 120k servings of BLT.

Rhino Keeper
    Just lost food too

Banned
    Same thing happened to me about 30 minutes ago. I had accumulated about 500 servings of grilled cheese and suddenly they were taken from me. Unbelievable.

And no, I didn't quick sell them. The servings were just taken.
    Last edited by chuckyt888; 07-11-15 at 02:01 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast