Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Game Crash

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Really. Dragon Story went over a month ago, and now Castle Story is gone. You guys make updates like cats make puppies.

Previous versions are possible. They aren't available because somebody's in somebody's pocket. (I smell fruit... who's in the upgrade-or-don't-play majority here?) There's no other logical reason not to keep your customers. Prove me wrong. Please.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Well I managed to get in long enough to zoom in really fast and start storing things, and it let me stay in long enough to store almost everything, so now I can play if I stay zoomed in all the way and have nothing. Yay.

Like cats make puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by mama56700 View Post
    I can only play for about 15 to 30 seconds. Usually I lose half of what I did after the error. When I click on the error it says request error 8. I still keep crashing.
    We're sorry to hear about these continued issues. When you receive the message regarding the connection, have you tried closing the app out and re-opening it before trying to access the game again?

Additionally, does this issue happen mostly when you are using Wi-Fi or data connection? Or does it happen equally on both?
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345