Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game Crash

Quote Originally Posted by luke1100 View Post
    I've got an ipad 2 running 8.3 and CS is forever crashing when visiting neighbours and gifting. I've also noticed it freezes a lot mid play as well. It's becoming very boring having to reload the game all the time and really isn't helping with this goal!
    If you've already tried closing out apps running in the background of your device, the next ting you can try is to let your game load fully first before you start tapping and playing. When you visit, you should try the same and let their Kingdom fully load first. Clearing your safari cache may help as well. If none of those are helping, please try storing items until your game seems to be running more smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonstem View Post
    Yes Pika , I've stored lots of stuff , but obviously I need my buildings for the timed challenge , I can't visit my neighbours either
    I have an original iPad.
    It's my favourite game ( sobs )
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcastlestory View Post
    I am also unable to play since new update game opens on my iPhone 3 then crashes almost immediately. Can anyone help me please.
    Sorry to hear guys. Please try the same thing as I suggested above to luke1100. If you've already stored some items and you're still experiencing issues playing on your Kingdom, you may need to store a few more items.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you've already tried closing out apps running in the background of your device, the next ting you can try is to let your game load fully first before you start tapping and playing. When you visit, you should try the same and let their Kingdom fully load first. Clearing your safari cache may help as well. If none of those are helping, please try storing items until your game seems to be running more smoothly.
    Sorry to hear guys. Please try the same thing as I suggested above to luke1100. If you've already stored some items and you're still experiencing issues playing on your Kingdom, you may need to store a few more items.
    But if I store things away, what's the point in playing! The whole idea of this game is being able to create and show off a kingdom with everything that you've worked hard to build! I don't want to hide things away I just want to be able to play your game the same way I did before the last update and complete the goals you give us and at the moment completing anything is tedious

I am also having problems with the game not loading and crashing. I am playing on a 3rd gen iPod with iOS 5.1.1 (the highest supported). I have stored away all of my non-essential buildings and all decorations. The only way I am able to load the game is to delete and reinstall each time I want to open it. Sometimes a force quit will allow it to re-load... When the game does load, it takes FOREVER to display all the different pictures and to load everything (that's left) on my game board.

Any word from the developers on when this might get fixed? I am almost done collecting letters of recommendation for part 2 of the goal and am dreading having to battle 50 monsters over the next couple of days with this workaround and the fact that it takes 15 to 30 seconds to register each tap.

Again, I'm on an iPod 4th Gen, running 6.1.6

I've plodded through restarting my game every time it crashes. I'm finally nearing the end of this challenge and purchased the energy and monster trap pack because I assumed I'm not going to make it due to restarting the game every few minutes. I was able to pay and go through the monster traps and now the game absolutely won't load. Again, I've done everything recommended: hard restart of the iPod, deleting and reinstalling the game, and I've already deleted everything else off my iPod and cleared everything out of my kingdom. It's more than a little disappointing to purchase a pack (on top of the money I've spent on gems) because I won't be able to finish the challenge in time because my game keeps crashing, and after I paid, I can't get back into my game.

Any ideas for something I haven't tried yet? I've done everything already suggested and this is really a bummer.
    Last edited by rachelmeyer2; 05-01-15 at 09:02 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Just wanted to add that I too am having the same problems! I'm on iPad 2 with the 8.3 and the game has become pretty impossible to play....constantly freezing,resetting then crashing!!! Help,please!!

I have the same problems sometimes too. When it freezes up i have to delete and reinstall the game again. I have a ipad with ios 8.3.

Farm Supplier
    Me too... I couldn't get my steed because of the glitchy way it is

Rhino Keeper
    Tried all the suggestions on this thread, but I can't open game since update installed earlier today. Only installed the update to play the Baron's Tent extras etc., so really wish I hadn't now. Wish there was a way to roll back to an earlier version.

The update yesterday did not seem to fix the crashing problem. It still crashes every time unless I uninstall and reinstall. When will this be fixed?

Rhino Keeper
    I find it hard to believe the crashing is not caused by a bug because I can do things like stream live TV without any problem on my original iPad. For example, the BBC's iPlayer runs very smoothly and that's quite a resource hog.

Surely we should be able to roll back to the last version (or a version that worked)? I doubt if the updates are security related, so that can't be a reason for this not being possible.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast