Thread: Obtaining Giant Seeds

Obtaining Giant Seeds

I have been playing this game for a very long time and have not been able to acquire more than 1 Giant Seed. Nor am I able to make them. How do you get these? I need 4 within 6 days and that seems impossible.

Executive Chef
    Giant Seeds are crafted in the Greenhouse
    Giant Seeds>Sift Piles of Seeds: 2mins.30 Piles of Seeds.(gives-multiple Giant Seeds

if you do not have any Piles of Seeds - you can collect some from the Conservatory
    also drop from>Faerie Respite, Conservatory, Ivy's Hut, Magic Garden, Goddess Tree, Greselda's Dark Garden, Faerie Flowerbed,

I'm having a different sort of Giant Seeds problem. I don't have any option to "sift seeds" in my greenhouse.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but nothing. I even bought a second greenhouse just to see if that would make a difference. Nope. There is NO "sifting seeds" option anywhere in my game. I don't know what to do.

I'm on an Android device, a Samsung Galaxy 3. What should I do? I've written to Team Lava support, but there is a clock ticking on this goal and the automated response back said that they are experiencing a higher than usual volume of tickets. There is barely enough time to complete the Summer Gazebo as it is, so please help.

Executive Chef
    the only reference I can give you right now is

Post #173 of update thread by 88silver
    After you collect from the hunt roaming bandits adventure you start the line of goals to get the seeds (from the greenhouse).
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...=1#post1114643
    and
    Post #210 of update thread by anurulz
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...=1#post1115124

I do not believe your device is a concern, just the way the goals are appearing differ a little from the original release.

hope this helps
    dabag
    Last edited by Dabag; 05-25-15 at 02:17 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Until the goal asks you to get the giant seeds you cannot get them. you can however be prepared for when you do get the goal. Are you up to that part?? If yes, send your ticket number in a PM to PikaSquirrel and she will be able to look at your game. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Until the goal asks you to get the giant seeds you cannot get them. you can however be prepared for when you do get the goal. Are you up to that part?? If yes, send your ticket number in a PM to PikaSquirrel and she will be able to look at your game. Good luck!
    Yes, my Gazebo asks me to get the Giant Seeds, so I'm up to that part. I feel badly about imposing on PikaSquirrel out of the blue, but I just might send her a PM with my ticket number if I don't hear back from TL soon. Thank you for your help, and thanks to Dabag, too.

Quote Originally Posted by KafkaZola View Post
    Yes, my Gazebo asks me to get the Giant Seeds, so I'm up to that part. I feel badly about imposing on PikaSquirrel out of the blue, but I just might send her a PM with my ticket number if I don't hear back from TL soon. Thank you for your help, and thanks to Dabag, too.
    You'll need to complete Ivy In The Countryside and get to Giant Seeds for Giant Flowers to see the option to craft Giant Seeds to help you upgrade your Summer Gazebo. Check out the first post of this thread for info on what you can craft at which Goal. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!