Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Urgent - No Limits on Crops

Considering you did pay coins for the plots, I suppose my analogy was a little too harsh. Maybe it was more like noticing that the milk was incorrectly priced and buying a ton of it before they could correct the situation. In any case, I don't think it's wrong of them to want to fix that glitch, since it would have been unfair for those unable to grab up all of those unlimited plots.

Farm Supplier
    I for one was upset that some players got to buy a bunch of stuff that I would never get an opportunity to buy. Someone on another thread said they had bought about 20 of each tree, plus a bunch of extra plots. What an advantage to have! I'm glad that people don't get to keep their unfair advantage.

I'm sorry, but I don't have any sympathy for those of you who had stuff taken away. Your coins were returned, you got to keep any planted crops, and you benefitted during the time you had the extras. As for spending gems to expand your silo (for the one complaining about that), it will still help you someday when you level up and need the extra silo space. But you had to know there was a chance the extras might be taken back, so it was your choice to spend gems on something you might not need yet. You could have waited to see if they took back the extras.

This one time, I'm very happy with TL's actions. And I don't say that very often!

Upset, bug solved in a unfair matter

I bought a few things for my farm during the last 40% off building sale:
    - a few plots, $50 each, but unexpectedly bought 3 more than allowed. No harm on being taken them away.
    - an extra sheep pasture, pig pen and chicken co-op, with 4 animals on each, allowed by the time of purchase
    - two extra cow pastures and 5 extra cows.

I realized that I bought one cow pasture 'more than allowed' by mistake, so I haven't completed that pasture with 4 cows as I realized that this 'not yet allowed' would've taken away. HOWEVER, the one taken away after the bug was solved wasn't the cow pasture with the single cow, but the one with FOUR. I feel I've been punished by that, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! I don't want to buy THREE more cows for $1000 each, instead of the $50 each I paid for them, so unfair.

I don't want to be refunded $150, I would like to have my three allowed cow pastures with 4 cows each.

Please team lava, help me

Alex
    Last edited by analexstore; 04-21-15 at 07:26 PM. Reason: typos

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by analexstore View Post
    - a few plots, $50 each, but unexpectedly bought 3 more than allowed. No harm on being taken them away.
    - an extra sheep pasture, pig pen and chicken co-op, with 4 animals on each, allowed by the time of purchase

I realized that I bought one cow pasture 'more than allowed' by mistake, so I haven't completed that pasture with 4 cows as I realized that this 'not yet allowed' would've taken away. HOWEVER, the one taken away after the bug was solved wasn't the cow pasture with the single cow, but the one with FOUR. I feel I've been punished by that, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! I don't want to buy THREE more cows for $1000 each, instead of the $50 each I paid for them, so unfair.

I don't want to be refunded $150, I would like to have my three allowed cow pastures with 4 cows each.

Alex
    Actually it is important. They handled this very poorly. No communication before and none after. If it weren't for this forum, we wouldn't know. They randomly took extra items away without regard to what was there before. Without regard to gems being used. Without regard to what's fair. You won't get an adequate explanation or a fair recompense. They only did what was in their best interest. Instead of offering the same to all even if for limited time, they just randomly took away. They treated us like dirt.

For these reasons, I have quit. If the bug had been in their favor, they would have done nothing. Since it wasn't in their favor, they acted.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by analexstore View Post

Alex
    I think this would be something better taken up with TL via an e-mail. Explain the full situation to them, and perhaps they'll restore three cows to your farm, without charging you for them.

Executive Chef
    Reading all the complaints about extra plots and extra fruit trees being taken back, I have to wonder...what would you do with all the extra produce? Silos only hold so many items, and assuming you had all your crafting buildings using up as much as you can produce, Barns only hold so many items as well, and with only twelve spaces available in the Side Shop, there would almost certainly be a glut of inventory for you to try to accommodate.

While I admit that having a few more plots would be helpful, I have found that I can work within the the limitations I have--limited space in my silo and barn, limited number of plots, limited number of fruit trees--and be happy about it.

Grand Emperor
    Actually I guess we knew some action would be taken eventually...

When player started this thread and reported this issue, it was brought to S8's attention.
    When players posted how many extra items they bought, S8 had to take action.
    Therefore this action was only a matter of time.

S8, I think you could had handled this recall much better with some notice or message, as courtesy and decency to players who bought. When the unlimited appeared in market, players had no way of knowing if it was a glitch or new change of game style. Items were bought legitimately. To have you taking the items bought away without notice is like you coming into our house and taking the milk bought and paid in our fridge. Although this game is your intellectual property, the farms barns and silos are ours.

It's fair to recall items but please have some respect for players while doing so.

This is most aggravating event in my 393 days on FS. I bought additional crop plots & trees thinking it was legitimate ending of weekend sales. Had no idea any problems, heard rumors, then ZAP my farm destroyed. After purchasing, spent over 3 hrs redesigning farm. Without notice today, farm looks like locusts destroyed. Cannot redo previous design, sold back some snow topped pines. This has been handled so poorly. IF fix needed, contact me with screen shot before, showing farm & coin/gem accts and restore me completely and verifiably. My farm gone, coins/gems gone, personal integrity gone - I made sure nbrs were aware of sale "opportunity " S8 had added. Said needed to be fair to other players, S8 has repeatedly gave opportunities to some by pricing event items differently, ie: ticket booth price. The gem traps mentioned in detail by others. So, when I open the store now, how do I know the items are correct, price correct, my trust destroyed. I'll hold my breath when logging in, fearful that farm has been destroyed, gems/coins taken without account, and only recourse to email support. Having had previous interaction with support, I feel assured there will not be any corrections or compensation. As Frozen Turtle stated, "should have been refunded".

I was a little shocked when I saw my farm been messed up. It just seem like someone hacked into my game and took some of my items away WITHOUT any notification, pop-up or warning! C'mon TL, stop treating your players like dirt and show us some respect please!!! You wouldn't have hit 1b downloads without us! Don't we at least deserve some respect from you?!?!

I did told my neighbor about it when I saw the glitch. Bought a few plots, 8 lemon trees, 8 orange trees and one chicken pen with max chickens in it for the sake of fun only. Caused I know they'll 110% surely to take it away from us just sooner or later one day. Someone fixed the glitch very quickly behind the closed door during the weekend, but they didn't bother to fix the confusion about the puebla appliances in the bs thread instead. And what surprised me more was 2 CM responded to this thread but none over in the bs thread. Lol

Goes to show how they handled this very poorly! Reminded me of the unfairness with the ticket booth pricing back then.

@bss18974: Please don't quit the game, I'll be sad to see another long-term player leaving the game! Hang on to it, another new event is coming!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    To add another note to the discussion:

This game is not a competitive game. I did not see it as my game is better than yours. I saw it as fun and something to do to help others. I take requests via my wall, iMessage and other social media apps. I try to help out my neighbors. I post items to help out my neighbors, not to make money. I try to help them make train deliveries so they can get gems without purchasing them. The extra plots and trees were to help provide fruits of my neighbors on an as needed basis for my neighbors. Yes, my silo is usually full. But with many trees, I can leave the fruit on the trees until needed and then pick and sell to those who need them.

I've worked many hours at the game. I took hours getting my farm the way I wanted it. Then they took the extras back WITHOUT NOTICE, no WARNING, and they took the ITEMS BACK RANDOMLY. My farm went from a very organized and well laid out plan to SWISS CHEESE.

Just as some people who won prizes like pets in events, not all of us did. IS THAT UNFAIR? I didn't get every pet offered in an event. AM I AT AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE? Should they remove those pets that others won because we didn't? That Would be unfair. So was the way this was handled.

It is NOT AN ADVANTAGE. it is NOT A COMPETITIVE GAME. it is a game where we help each other.

Because we did help each other, in one of the recent events, they made items that we usually made and sold the excess NOT POSSIBLE. This was a real slap in the face from TL.

THAT WAS THE FIRST STRAW.

NOW THIS FIASCO.

So long, farewell, ....

I'm done. Don't give me BS about how it was an unfair advantage.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast