Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Urgent - No Limits on Crops

Rhino Keeper

Urgent - No Limits on Crops

I opened up the shop today and there were no check-marks by the soil plots or the trees normally limited to 8. I thought "cool, more plots" So I started buying plots and was able to buy 13 without the check-mark reappearing. I'm guessing this is a bug. I wasn't brave enough to buy much other stuff, since I didn't want my farm getting messed up if it was recalled.

Host(ess)
    I bought few extra plots too. Thought it was a sale. TL, hope our game will not get messed due to this bug. What happens now? I hope we can continue playing the game without any issues.

More worried now.

Fashion Designer
    They fixed it. Perhaps if no one mentioned it ... It might have gone on longer. Bought extra 40 plots. Really needed them. Expanded to 16 to 20 trees each. I'm grateful for little things...

Rhino Keeper

Not Fair!

They took back all the plots and trees I bought! Not my fault there was a glitch that made them available unlimited. Anyone else having this? Not happy about this.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    I put a lot of time in setting my farm up and it was looking good. I have paid enough real money that I am ashamed to admit how much. What was the problem with a few extra trees and plots that they made available through no fault of mine? All the crops I had planted are gone.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Mine too just took them willy nilly. Didn't even take the new ones i bought just grabbed whatever. Had to put everything back the way it was. Very sad

Sorry about that! Some items were briefly able to be purchased above the intended limited. We had to remove these excess items in order to be fair to other players. You should have been refunded any costs associated with these items and any benefits you have been able to gain from these items are yours to keep. If you have any other concerns, please email support@storm8.com. Thanks for your understanding!

Farm Supplier
    Did you at least get your coins back that you paid for the extra plots & trees that they took back?

They took my sheep paddock with 4 sheep away, I didn't even buy that during this glitch thing.

They were nice enough to leave the two other empty (!!!) sheep paddocks though, those were bought during the glitch - should have realised the price was too good to be true!!

Will not be happy if I have to buy 4 sheep again o.O

Quote Originally Posted by MissusEmm View Post
    They took my sheep paddock with 4 sheep away, I didn't even buy that during this glitch thing.

They were nice enough to leave the two other empty (!!!) sheep paddocks though, those were bought during the glitch - should have realised the price was too good to be true!!

Will not be happy if I have to buy 4 sheep again o.O
    Sorry! You should have been refunded the cost of those Sheep, so you can purchase them again.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast