Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Urgent - No Limits on Crops

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sending an email useless. They do too many things to us. For once we had an advantage. I'm sorry people feel it was an unfair advantage. What TL should have done was to announce they would make it available to everyone for a limited time to make it fair. Not to take it away willy nilly. You should have seen the checkerboard that was my plots. I lost crops I was growing. They could have made things fair but didn't. That's why I've QUIT. getting a reasonable reply from them is useless. I'd rather take a hammer to my head.

This was the last straw. It would have been fairer if they gave us notice first. But no, just swoop in and steal. I'm done. I've done this too long. They don't listen to us unless it benefits them. Enough. Done. Games deleted. Maybe I'll rediscover I have a family. They stuck a fork in me and I'm done. Adios. Good bye. Arriva derci

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    this is like saying because I was able to get to the grocery store and get my milk on sale, and you were busy, it is unfair! absolutely does not make sense!! And no I am sorry, but I would not feel bad that I was able to get my milk on sale!!
    Actually, this is more like noticing the grocer was away and just taking as much milk as you wanted. The grocer would surely want his milk back in that case. I've played other games where abusing a glitch was against the rules and could get you banned from the game.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the plots and trees that were offered fair and square. I used all my game money to do so, then used gems to get more money to buy buildings. I used most of the crops myself, and sold some for fair market value. Other people benifitted by buying crops that are otherwise harder to find, and at an honest price. I didn't clutter my farm or make it ugly with crop plots. TL came in and laid waste to my farm when I wasn't looking. I was not *****ing when I bought the stuff, I did not know at the time it was a glitch. And considering how much actual money I have paid, I don't think it unfair to expect better. After all, it is the paying players who make it possible. Sorry if I come off snobby or whatever. Hate me if you want. I am just expressing how I feel.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    I'm not sending an email useless. They do too many things to us. For once we had an advantage. I'm sorry people feel it was an unfair advantage. What TL should have done was to announce they would make it available to everyone for a limited time to make it fair. Not to take it away willy nilly. You should have seen the checkerboard that was my plots. I lost crops I was growing. They could have made things fair but didn't. That's why I've QUIT. getting a reasonable reply from them is useless. I'd rather take a hammer to my head.

This was the last straw. It would have been fairer if they gave us notice first. But no, just swoop in and steal. I'm done. I've done this too long. They don't listen to us unless it benefits them. Enough. Done. Games deleted. Maybe I'll rediscover I have a family. They stuck a fork in me and I'm done. Adios. Good bye. Arriva derci
    To address this in case other players had questions, if you had a crop on a plot that was removed, that crop was credited to your storage in addition to the Coin refund for each item. Players did not lose crops on plots they had that exceeded the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSchrute View Post
    Actually, this is more like noticing the grocer was away and just taking as much milk as you wanted. The grocer would surely want his milk back in that case. I've played other games where abusing a glitch was against the rules and could get you banned from the game.
    Also wanted to mention, please don't worry about this. We just removed the items and compensated for the Coins and crops that were used to obtain the items. There's no additional action on accounts. ^^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    To address this in case other players had questions, if you had a crop on a plot that was removed, that crop was credited to your storage in addition to the Coin refund for each item. Players did not lose crops on plots they had that exceeded the limit.
    Thank you, I was concerned over losing the crops planted.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    I bought the plots and trees that were offered fair and square. I used all my game money to do so, then used gems to get more money to buy buildings. I used most of the crops myself, and sold some for fair market value. Other people benifitted by buying crops that are otherwise harder to find, and at an honest price. I didn't clutter my farm or make it ugly with crop plots. TL came in and laid waste to my farm when I wasn't looking. I was not *****ing when I bought the stuff, I did not know at the time it was a glitch. And considering how much actual money I have paid, I don't think it unfair to expect better. After all, it is the paying players who make it possible. Sorry if I come off snobby or whatever. Hate me if you want. I am just expressing how I feel.
    Agree 100%

I paid for my items legitimately.

This is like buying something on your Sears charge that was on sale or shouldn't have been sold at all. Then Sears charges you full price for sale item or cancels the item that shouldn't have been sold.

They wouldn't live that down and neither should team lava.

New Resident
    How were we to know that this was a glitch? I could not buy other items, so it did not appear as a glitch, only an opportunity. From the replies, it seems this happens quite often. How sad.....
    Last edited by Shellikay; 04-21-15 at 05:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSchrute View Post
    absolutely not!! that is stealing..... this was a sale.... we paid money for the items. there is something called the scanning code of practice for merchants. if they scan an item and charge you higher than the posted price they are obligated to give you the item free up to $10. and if a price is posted, that is the price they have to sell at, they can't get you up to the till then change the price. they can change it before anyone else can buy it, but they can't change it on you.

Well, I just had 24 plots disappear. I'm guessing that they fixed whatever what messed up, but I'm pretty ticked that my stuff is gone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Agree 100%

I paid for my items legitimately.

This is like buying something on your Sears charge that was on sale or shouldn't have been sold at all. Then Sears charges you full price for sale item or cancels the item that shouldn't have been sold.

They wouldn't live that down and neither should team lava.
    Yes. this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast