Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Urgent - No Limits on Crops

New Resident
    I had also and I totally agree with you. This is not our problem that they had a bug in their software. They had fix it but they didn't gave spent money and gems back. I have spent approx. 200 gems to increase silo tower capacity and for land expansion. But now all the trees and plots and money and gems are gone. Right now I don't need so big silo tower and so big land, these spendigs were pointless. This is really frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry about that! Some items were briefly able to be purchased above the intended limited. We had to remove these excess items in order to be fair to other players. You should have been refunded any costs associated with these items and any benefits you have been able to gain from these items are yours to keep. If you have any other concerns, please email support@storm8.com. Thanks for your understanding!
    This DOES only affect those players who happened to purchase above the intended limits, right? I would not be happy to find out when I get home that my farm has been altered, even though I did not purchase anything during the time period the glitch was active...

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    This DOES only affect those players who happened to purchase above the intended limits, right? I would not be happy to find out when I get home that my farm has been altered, even though I did not purchase anything during the time period the glitch was active...
    Only players who purchased items above the intended limits will be affected.

New Resident
    I am very up set as my farm was totaled spending time ,my time to have to redo,how am I to know if I really got refunded.............your word....no we as players purchased trees, land plots , to help our farm out .this game is really upsetting be very close to quitting have good friends on this game ,but maybe we all will find a new one..thanks to emails..........these new events are a joke.........if you r a new player never buy gems......ask s friend for help....that's what they want u to do so they make money........All about money.....not so fun anymore.......

Fashion Designer
    Same here. I legitimately purchased items and now they took them away. It was not MY FAULT that I could buy. Now they're gone. I have about 20000 coins less than I had before they took them away. There is no way they returned me any money.

I now quit the game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Same here. I legitimately purchased items and now they took them away. It was not MY FAULT that I could buy. Now they're gone. I have about 20000 coins less than I had before they took them away. There is no way they returned me any money.

I now quit the game.
    This is just the culmination of how they treat us. If we make a mistake and spend gems, tough. If they make a mistake and we gain, it's gone.

I'm done. Gone, deleting all teamlava games

Rhino Keeper
    I have far too much invested to quit. I love my farm, and want to keep building. :/ I just needed to vent some frustration. I know they won't return the plots or trees, and we are subject to Team Lavas version of fair. Tis life.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    I have far too much invested to quit. I love my farm, and want to keep building. :/ I just needed to vent some frustration. I know they won't return the plots or trees, and we are subject to Team Lavas version of fair. Tis life.
    When you make a mistake you fix it so as not to infuriate your customers. What they did was not fair. At the very least we should have gotten notice like... Extras will disappear at reset or whatever. Not just take away. When we make a mistake, we lose. Now when they make a mistake we lose.

It's only a game. This is frustrating and I don't need a game that frustrates me. When they take away capabilities like buying honey at level 30 when upgrading the hive and they say they will fix and never do... I'm done. The game is no fun. I too have tons invested in the game. But when push comes to shove, this was the shove that drove me away. I had over 30 million coins. I had over 1500 gems but I'm done. I'll never play another TL game. They've screwed me for the last time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    This is just the culmination of how they treat us. If we make a mistake and spend gems, tough. If they make a mistake and we gain, it's gone.

I'm done. Gone, deleting all teamlava games
    I think that's part of the point that TL was trying to make, YOU gain, but the rest of the people playing the game that didn't know about that glitch didn't also gain, hence you have an advantage over everyone else. If you have an extra say 20 plots, think of the amount of flax or peanuts you can grow and then sell, that the rest of the people can't? The fruit trees you may have been able to purchase that the rest of the people don't have, also gives you a huge advantage. It isn't exactly fair to the rest of the players to only have the choice few that were able to take advantage of the glitch be allowed to keep those items either, hence why TL took them away.

It is one thing if everyone was able to get them at a certain level, but to be able to buy an endless supply due to a glitch you noticed and took advantage of.......That is a whole different matter and does give you too much of an advantage over everyone else playing the game.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Just found my farm missing plots & trees ... yes I bought them the other day but like others have said its not our fault ... you were the ones who made it possible either by mistake or a technical glitch. I bought those in good faith that I was able to do so .... how many of us have had the same sort of mistake with gem traps .... & how many of us get them back?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast