Thread: constructive feedback

constructive feedback

Love how that topic is closed for FOUR PLUS YEARS ...

There is a player in the game who has harassed, threatened, stalked, bullied (to the point of some wanting to quit!), accused and much more to at least NINE (including me) Players! And those are just the ones I came across!

Shortly after placing my report, I get a warning?! So you're going to blame the victims? This is unacceptable! If you just gave us a blocking feature, this wouldn't even be an issue.

Further more, the 100 character limit is rediculious to type with. It cuts off sentences and so many new players ask questions, same questions constantly, but it takes 30 posts to practically answer, and who wants to post that every time it's asked? Plus, because of this, that same person I mentioned prior, had purposely delete specific posts for them to appear to say something or imply something that was never said. It's horrible. Expand the character limit, and maybe we would have less of a hassle of sending screenshots, and reading backwards in my opinion is a personal pet peeve.

Many people have reported this person, (they said), and as far as I can see, they have conitinued abuse other players, including accusing some of being different people or already buddies prior to the confrontation... this is horrifying. It's bad enough that we know this game hasn't been updated in about two or so years, but for those that don't know it get a rude awakening to how little you care about your loyal players.

Long story short, give us a block option for people who start drama, and give us a expanded character limit.

I already sent my report with 47 screenshots of proof, as I said, I gotten everything I've posted erased and was warned, for being a victim O_o. That's sick!

The Honorable Panda
    Discussing in game harassment is not forum appropriate so I am closing the thread.
    The blocking feature is available for some games and platforms, and hopefully will be added to more games.

To report inappropriate in game behavior, please send an email to support@teamlava.com.

One thing to remember is when you report someone, TL will investigate all walls and posts. Please do not respond to players, because you are encouraging them to continue and depending on what you post on their wall, you may receive a warning or something more serious.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request