Thread: Scarecrow Value Pack - 04/17/15

Scarecrow Value Pack - 04/17/15

Scarecrow Value Pack

"Are crows eating up all of your delicious crops? Send in a Scarecrow! Even the most malevolent murder of crows will be flying in fright after laying eyes on a Scarecrow

The 4-day limited value pack contains:

• 500,000 Coins

• 15,000 Food

• 01 Scarecrow

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	19808

$14.99

The Scarecrow is a Dark/Earth breed that was released as limited starting 10/24/14, for a week only.
    Last edited by matiasabad94; 04-17-15 at 05:12 PM.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder how many would straight out buy this without moaning considering they have been winging about not having a valie pack with one in it yet. Still stupid prices I see, I don't have kinda wanted but tbh not dragging me in...

Rhino Keeper
    I really wanted this but it's not worth $15. That is highway robbery.

You can find the egg in my nest
    matiasabad94

level 75

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I really wanted this but it's not worth $15. That is highway robbery.
    I agree to that way too much. I don't need apples or coins.

Executive Chef
    The egg is in this thread, the original thread of this animal https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post987917

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    The egg is in this thread, the original thread of this animal https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post987917
    I know, I'm just saying I bought the pack I don't usually do it, $15 is way too expensive for a virtual creature, but I really really wanted a Scarecrow.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Executive Chef
    I am SO sad about this value pack. I had been FREALLY hoping that when they finally put the lovely scarecrow in a value pack, it would be for $5. Because then I would have bought it and been happy about spending that amount of money and FINALLY getting a scarecrow. But $15 is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY too much. If it had been $10, and included a lot of runes instead of food, I would have considered it. But $15 was outrageous. And because they put my beloved crow in an unreasonably-priced package, I'm 99.9% sure that means I can NEVER get it now. Nothing in a value pack has ever shown up in a value pack again that I've heard of.

In short, this package broke my heart by being ludicrously priced and therefore once again robbing me of a chance to get the crow.

Goodbye, scarecrow, forever. :`(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Nothing in a value pack has ever shown up in a value pack again that I've heard of.

In short, this package broke my heart by being ludicrously priced and therefore once again robbing me of a chance to get the crow.

Goodbye, scarecrow, forever. :`(
    i am almost sure ive seen a creature in a value pack come up more then once. ill need to have a REAL good think about which ones but im sure i saw 1 or two come around a second time, but i cant be completely 100% sure at this point.
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29