Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Re -release of Puebla Oven and Drink Machine

This is NOT FAIR. Whatever you intended to do (which I assume was just retire the items) is not what happened.

So you basically have most of your players with access to something they see as a LTO, and the rest of us are just out of luck?

I have spent a shameful amount of money with your company (well over 1K), across 5 games, but there are more & more issues that just make me want to spend my money elsewhere.

The way you solve this is to allow access to ALL players. You already messed up, and with over half of players getting the items, the others should have the chance as well.

Seriously, TL. Fix this the RIGHT way.

Rhino Keeper
    I was holding my tongue until official statement was made, but now that a mod replied I will share my two cents.

This is extremely unfair, to say the least. I did not complete the goals, as I just started playing recently, and do not have access to these appliances. However, some of my neighbors who started playing after I did and are lower level are able to build them. I get requests for the Puebla parts all the time now! This is very disappointing and quite disheartening.

I sincerely hope that S8 will make these machines available to all.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Executive Chef
    It would at least be professional to acknowledge what is going on, instead of just pretending to not see what is being posted.

I was holding my tongue too. Not anymore. Shameful how this is being handled. S8 you took something I thought was very praiseworthy and made it into a giant mess. Its a great idea to offer all these goal ovens and prizes a second time around as an LTO. just roll with your amazing unintentional idea and open it all up to all players. Make it right.

Rhino Keeper
    It seems every other week some major issue is coming up and it makes me concerned that things are not going well with the roll over to Storm8 or even worse I wonder if with the change over they have limited the staff to support BS and that's why there are so many problems of late. I LOVE the LTO's and sales we've been having but as another poster here indicated it also has caused quite a bit of stress and ill will when there is simply silence. Up until this fiasco once the issue was brought to light efforts were made to equalize things but this time around the general silence on the issue has me a bit more worried. Would Sparkly Octopus or someone at S8 just come on here and tell it like it is so we can move on and enjoy the game? I use this game as an escape from all the bad news going on in the world and would rather keep it that way rather than having it cause aggravation. It is a game loved by so many and the weekly updates are something I look forward to but I'd like to know that there is someone on the other side that cares what the players are experiencing and is responsive.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The appliances were rewards for old goals which are now expired. If you did not complete those goals, you will not be able to unlock them.
    Seriously! And you say you work for TL? At least you know that they unlocked and re- released these appliances for a limited time ?

I completely agree with ojapple96. Very well said. I am also a restaurant story player with a kindle who was not offered any sort of goal for the pueblo oven or drink machine. More information is necessary here, as this supposedly was "an old goal" that was just awarded a week or so ago? Someone is not being completely honest here. I mean how OLD can it possibly be? Remember team...we can simply ask our pueblo oven friends, which I shall simply do, for clarity on this matter since the team is not elaborating. Honestly matters, if a mistake was made, own up to it and recognise your daily, loyal players. Players who have made purchases from you and contribute to your business. Most people appreciate honestly and understand that all humans err. Integrity is important! How about some gems to those who missed out? Seriously, would 10 gems really hurt that much, I doubt it. Trust me, your competitors do this and it is the right thing to do. If no error was made, then my apologies, but this explanation just doesn't cut it. Thank you for your time. Best Regards

Rhino Keeper
    Whether or not these were intended to be released to everyone or were only to be a notification that the appliances were being discontinued to those who did the goals at the time, is besides the point at this time. Since so many DID have the opportunity to purchase these who never did the goals, and just as many DID NOT, the RIGHT thing to do at this point is to treat all players equally by extending the time to purchase them and make them available to ALL current players. Just as we received relevant previously released holiday appliances for St Patrick's Day and for Easter, which was so nice, it will make the game more enjoyable for ALL of us to be able to use past Cinco de Mayo recipes. Please TL do the right thing and treat us equally since it appears you TL made some kind of programming error. This time it wasn't even an unfair treatment due to device type, but apparently a completely random way in which some got the oven and drink maker and some did not. I'm trying to be patient here, but your silence TL is not helping!
    Last edited by PrairieGrass; 04-21-15 at 08:06 PM.

I have an android S5 and S3. The S5 BS is able to purchase the appliances but the S3 does not. When I log in to S3 game using the S5 phone, I am still not able to purchase the appliances. When I transfer my S5 games back to the S5, the are available. Not the phone that is the problem but the accounts.

Host(ess)

Pueblo Oven and Drink - Help Me!

Hi, i'm daily player and active.
    I see my friends resquest me itens for Pueblo Oven and Drink, but i don't have Pueblos unlock on my store why?

Please say me if is limited or something because i really want them! Thanks!

My ID: MaryPT

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast