Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Re -release of Puebla Oven and Drink Machine

I have bakery story on my Kindle fire android phone and iPad and its locked on all three i have a lot of neighbors who have them unlocked what's going on?

Rhino Keeper
    2 of the 3 recipes on the oven appear to be available for a very limited time. Is this a bug.....something I've never seen before. I wouldn't have wasted money on this oven if I had known I wouldn't have unlimited access to the recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    These re-releases are so unfair, I mean they just bother me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    2 of the 3 recipes on the oven appear to be available for a very limited time. Is this a bug.....something I've never seen before. I wouldn't have wasted money on this oven if I had known I wouldn't have unlimited access to the recipes.
    I wouldn't have either and would like a refund.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

New Resident

i dont have the option to buy the pueblo ovens either im on andriod this is ver. disa

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    Many of my neighbors are requesting parts for the pueblos oven and drink maker, which are available for limited time for them, but they are still goal locked for me. I'm on Android. Is this going to be like last month's candy hatchery where it took several more days for us droids to get the appliances? Please look into this!
    Im disappointed that i cant get them either please fix this

I am Android top, using latest version, the Puebla stuff is stille locker for me top....extremely frustrating zending parts to neighbors for appliances i can't build myself !

So agree! The parts are available to gift on my droid but I don't have access to the appliances.

Rhino Keeper
    HELP! I play on android AND ipad BUT I don't have the Pueblo items on either account????? My android is Level 99 and my Ipad is around 80 I think and my neighbors are all asking for parts but I cannot even purchase the ovens which are locked by Goal????? I don't want to miss out but I do not know what I need to do?? Please HELP/ADVISE???

Executive Chef
    No word on this yet??

I'm here to complain about the same thing: some of my nbrs got the puebla update (both android and iOS), the vast majority didn't.

I hope the developers are fixing the bugs mentioned above (recipes with counters? Sounds weird...), but why not saying some words? Will someone explain it please?

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast