Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Re -release of Puebla Oven and Drink Machine

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Lol, I installed rs2 just for the sake of the free gems then deleted it away. Don't even bother to level up for the next gems goal. As for the puebla items, probably it's available in the latest version? I'm not so sure about that.
    Mmm must have gone already, I thought they were to last until Tuesday. Doesn't really matter to me though, already mastered recipes & have enough of each prize since way back yonder.

I hope TL learns from this unfortunate double 'accident' re-release.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I was so upset with BS that I did not play any other games on Wednesday. After logging into RS Thursday, I saw that you were doing the same thing there, but with the Cherry Blossom items.

Without hesitation, I purchased the bundle on RS.

My point being-- I do not mind the price (though, in fairness, ALL players should have access to the money-saving "bundle" price, and not just iOS).
    Yes, I would like the items to be cheaper. Possibly 15 gems each instead of 30? I'd be more inclined to buy them every time if so.

My real issue is the fact that the Puebla items were accidentally released for a lot players last week, for coins, and then released again this week for everyone for gems.

As I said previously, and proved with my RS purchase, I am not upset with the basic idea of what you are doing (re-releasing items for gems that I would otherwise not have access to), it is just the messy implementation that I take issue with.

You *should* have (and could have) just released the items for coins for everyone, to be fair. And the next time, you could have introduced this rerelease-for-gems concept, and it would not have met with much resistance. (Though, there are those who seem to conplain about everything, every time.)

I'm just...eh... still very disappointed.
    ** This issue has created a divide, not only between customers and your company, but also between players. **
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-03-15 at 04:47 PM. Reason: removed mod action comments - see forum rules

Fashion Designer
    in response to people buying.

this is no hate or anything ^.^

but just so people realize..cause they always tend to forget: if you purchase something that means you agree. you purchase eggs from cage raised chickens, that means you agree with them being kept that way. you purchase clothes from company that has outsourced it to 3rd world country mistreating their workers, that means you have endorsed this.
    you can say: im not really for it, but by paying money for the product you say: its not that bad. you the consumer are responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by bacon_narwhal View Post
    ** This issue has created a divide, not only between customers and your company, but also between players. **
    i thought we players were good? i didnt really see any hate going either way. the ones that originally did the goals didnt seem to mind too much (besides unfairness of S8 caused by glitch) nor did the ones left with only 30 gem option mind others having bought it previously. I thought the main anger was all hurled towards S8. (rightly so). thats at least the general gist i got from reading this thread. (maybe i overlooked stuff?)

Not necessarily on here, but I've seen some in-game hate. BUT that is more to do with people repeatedly gifting the puebla parts when there was no reason to (I think only those that purchased the appliances for coins would need to build them? I could be wrong on this.)

And, yeah, I purchased the RS bundle immediately. My issue isn't with the fact that they are giving us an opportunity to purchase items for a price, but that the prices/release varied so drastically between players on BS.

Accident or otherwise, they chose not to properly "fix" or even address the issue. If the Puebla items had not been released for coins to some players, there would be nothing to complain about.

New Resident
    I didn't get the update in time and now I have missed out on the Pueblo machines. This is very upsetting, I would've liked the opportunity to buy a few of each but now they are only available through gems. Gems that I can't afford to buy! I love this game but the time restrictions aren't long enough. I love this game but I feel that this was unfair & not my fault for the late update!

Executive Chef
    Lots of people who play everyday also did not get the chance to purchase the ovens for coins. They messed up and accidentally released them to SOME players and not others.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627