Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Re -release of Puebla Oven and Drink Machine

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Well...it just goes to show that goal related appliances can actually be released to all players, whether they completed the
    goal to unlock the appliance or not.
    My thoughts exactly. I hope this is resolved by making the Cinco de Mayo ovens and decor available to ALL. I also hope that S8 will offer other goal related ovens and decor as second chance LTO's. It's pretty clear that it can physically actually be done. Now it's just a question of will.

Executive Chef
    not to be a downer, but i wouldn't hold your breath. not on these ovens specifically--TL is obviously at fault, and given the unequal treatment i fully expect (or at least hope) that pueblo stuff will be released to all.

but they made it clear that they intended not to unlock any of it, just remove it without making it more widely available than it already was. which was what they successfully did in RS last week. i'm not saying they'll never make older goal ovens available, but i think we're more likely to see content removals without re-releases in the near future. but, of course, that's just a guess.

I have iOS and android don't have it on either 😕

New Resident
    You are right TinkFaintree !!! this happen on BS And RS, because even when there is 0 goals to do, this icon always is on the screen. Good point.
    Still waiting for a fair response from Teamlava or S8 whatever.

Hi everyone, sorry for any confusion this has caused! These items were not available to everyone this time, but I have shared your feedback with the game team and hope this is something we can bring back for everyone!

Executive Chef
    Really??? Wow, I think no response would have been less insulting rather than to insinuate that we, the players, are confused.

Time's A-Wasting, S8!!!

So what's happening with the Puebla makers??!!! Still waiting and times a-wasting! Will those of us waiting to access get equal time to reach the goals as the ones who already have access?! Please be fair, S8!

What do you mean by "items WERE not available to everone THIS TIME"??!!! Do you mean we who do not yet have access to the Puebla Makers LOST our opportunity because of S8's error??!!! TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED in the unfairness of that!! How can we trust S8 in the future??!!!

Farm Supplier
    I'm nit sure, but was thinking maybe this new oven/drink maker is just for the people that did the goal or didn't finish the goal in time. When the ovens came out a year ago. For me i started last year around june 2014 and i do not have a update for new ovens and tl hasnt responded to my email. If they do respond its usually nonsense and nothing gets fixed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by poopiepants79 View Post
    i'm nit sure, but was thinking maybe this new oven/drink maker is just for the people that did the goal or didn't finish the goal in time. When the ovens came out a year ago. For me i started last year around june 2014 and i do not have a update for new ovens and tl hasnt responded to my email. If they do respond its usually nonsense and nothing gets fixed.
    only adding lvl 80 higher and 3 or 4 stars that tip most everyday.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast