Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Re -release of Puebla Oven and Drink Machine

Host(ess)
    Please S8, allow every players this limited time release!
    The puebla ovens are so cute.. wish I could have them!

Same here. Most of my neighbours have the oven and mixer unlocked and I don't have it unlocked. It is a bug? Team lava / storm 8 is working on it? We want answers! And we want the appliances unlocked too!

I have had tons of requests for parts for this. But I still dont have it. Only have middle mgmt for fashion story in goals. game updated a week or 2 ago. whenever that request came out. ... (Last time you had a new oven come out. I bought 1, then they disappeared for many days. though not sure it was this game or restaurant.) ... I like playing this game but releases or very frustrating. Android.

Id like to play before it expires in 2 days.!!!

New Resident
    I dont have it either! Every time I log in im checking and nothing but everyone else is requesting parts for the oven and drink mixer! I emailed team lava and got no response so please fix this.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantbaker View Post
    I have had tons of requests for parts for this. But I still dont have it. Only have middle mgmt for fashion story in goals. game updated a week or 2 ago. whenever that request came out. ... (Last time you had a new oven come out. I bought 1, then they disappeared for many days. though not sure it was this game or restaurant.) ... I like playing this game but releases or very frustrating. Android.

Id like to play before it expires in 2 days.!!!
    Same here.

I emailed them (as have several other players) and have yet to receive a response. I noticed in the discussions thread one of the moderators indicated they'd flagged the issue but as yet...still no response from anyone from S8 or Team Lava. It's after 5 pm where I am and I *believe* they (TL) is on Pacific time which means it's after 3 pm their time. There's been PLENTY of time for someone to have responded to either of the threads regarding this issue. I'm not saying there's been plenty of time to "fix" whatever has glitched (if indeed it even is a glitch) but there's absolutely no reason for there to be radio silence. At the very least a simple "We are aware of the issue and working on the problem" would suffice to let people know that we're not all just yelling into a void.

Simple acknowledgment is, imo, not too much to ask. It's not rocket science, it's the number one rule in basic customer service: acknowledge that you are aware the problem exist and assure your customers you understand their frustration and are working diligently to resolve the matter. At least, it's the number rule in basic customer service among businesses that actually value and respect their user base
    I play Fashion Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

My ID's are Sugakane_01 and Sugakane_02

For Sugakane_01 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called The Suga Shack (levels 99, 96 and 99). For Sugakane_02 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called Couture Cuisine, Pret-a-Porter and Suga Shack 2(levels 99, 96 and 99).

I prefer PARTS as gifts and gift parts in return. I respond to all requests for materials. I tip as my schedule permits NOT A DAILY TIPPER.

Still no response or anything on this? Very disappointed as it looks like I (along with many others) will miss out on this goal!

Rhino Keeper
    Sugakane, I agree with you 100%. We have been discussing this problem all weekend and a moderator ought to at least respond and apologize and let us know they are working on the issue and give us a timeframe when it might be fixed. I would hope everyone will have the opportunity to purchase the puebla appliances and I would suggest that the date be extended to May 5, Cinco de Mayo.
    I play a non storm 8 game which has great customer service, online support, and is responsive to player's ideas and suggestions. I wish storm 8 would in the future listen to their customers more.

Is there any member of the staff? Some costumers want answers!
    At least tell us "we are working on the problem"

I am on android. Do not have access to the pueblo drink maker & oven ~ never got the motherly oven either ~ also when the re release of the winter was able to get that but not the winter wedding like others ~ why pick & chose who gets what??
    I started playing with the inclination that eventually I would be able to get all the appliances shown ~

I am awaiting an answer on that very question through support ~ I am not able to access them either ~ frustrating as it is only available for a limited time only

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast