Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Re -release of Puebla Oven and Drink Machine

Farm Supplier

'Goal' icon disappeared

Has anyone else noticed that since these ovens unlocked (for some), at the same time the 'New Goal' icon has completely disappeared, both on bakery and restaurant? At least it has for me anyway (I'm on Android). Has this happened to anyone else? You know what I mean, don't you, the little icon at the top left which we could tap on to bring up a list of our goals.

Rhino Keeper
    TWOSPOONS, Thanks for putting all those posts together above. It must have taken a lot of time to do. I appreciate your dedication to the rest of us locked out players in helping to get our point across. Those getting the appliances are much greater than even that as we know very FEW players actually come to this forum and even fewer post on threads. Maybe now TL/S8 will see the problem is a BIG one.

KOOKYPANDA, you're a fellow player but also a forum moderator. We look to you to be our connection to the S8 staff and developers of the game in situations like this, and a voice of the players. Maybe that is a bigger role than what you have been given, but please use your position to get our frustration across and to be our ally if possible!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    not to narc on all the people who posted on the update thread (i'm in here too), but in the "more than 2" argument, here:

(took out some of the irrelevant parts of the quotes)
    Add my two secondary accounts to that list of "more than 2" :

Fashion Designer
    I hope that the players who were able to purchase these items are not going to be punished for something that is not their faults. I didn't receive any notification that these ovens would only be released for people who completed the goal. I happened to be scrolling through my ovens for appliances to master, saw that these were now available, and purchased them.

I thought it was like all the other ovens that were re-released for a limited time as there was no indication otherwise. I had no idea, until I came to the forums after purchasing my ovens, that S8 made a mistake.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    not to narc on all the people who posted on the update thread (i'm in here too), but in the "more than 2" argument, here:
    Thanks for the list. I have added these to the bug report.
    I have not heard anything else, but I did inquire again to get more information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have not heard anything else, but I did inquire again to get more information.

There are several servers hosting the millions of players accounts, they do not reside on just 1. I believe that 1 of these servers was given permissions to allow all the player accts that reside on that 1 server to have access to these old cinco de mayo items. It is not that Storm8 picked and chose these players, IMHO

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by keio_b View Post
    There are several servers hosting the millions of players accounts, they do not reside on just 1. I believe that 1 of these servers was given permissions to allow all the player accts that reside on that 1 server to have access to these old cinco de mayo items. It is not that Storm8 picked and chose these players, IMHO
    Well...it just goes to show that goal related appliances can actually be released to all players, whether they completed the goal to unlock the appliance or not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Did this re-release only happen for people who had already unlocked it, or did you have to be a certain level to have access to it, because I can't get it either, but I wasn't playing on this account when it was originally a goal appliance (it was a goal appliance, wasn't it?).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by spydre1 View Post
    Did this re-release only happen for people who had already unlocked it, or did you have to be a certain level to have access to it, because I can't get it either, but I wasn't playing on this account when it was originally a goal appliance (it was a goal appliance, wasn't it?).
    It was a goal item, but it looks like they made some kind of coding error or database error or something.

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast